Mordahau

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
i hope when they give server owners access to RCON they'll figure out a way to completly remove crossroads from the votemap section into the trash where it belongs

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i hope when they give server owners access to RCON they'll figure out a way to completly remove crossroads from the votemap section into the trash where it belongs

mordhau has turned into a fucking shitfest now that everyone is neo from the matrix all over again

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
mordhau has turned into a fucking shitfest now that everyone is neo from the matrix all over again
i got a head start in this shit because i was playing like 1-2 months before it dropped on a cracked russian version owning everyone

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
I was on a server the other day and they had already altered their map rotation somehow. It was only camp, taiga, or mountain peak.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
learnt how to chamber swipes and stabs really well and it catches people of guard

people expect morphs and fients but not chambers

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
learnt how to chamber swipes and stabs really well and it catches people of guard

people expect morphs and fients but not chambers
that feel when someone chambers your stab, and then you chamber their chamber stab

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
THE DUO
@rob
unknown.png

Spock

Shows up every other month to read ban appeals
Nebulae
I don't know about you idiots but the optimal Mordhau strats are going caveman, no armor, just peasant perk and the club, and tenacious

I deadass topscored as this, somehow. I'll send a screenie later

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
the saddest people are the ones that go into your spawn and use the ballista
absolute definition of a spawncamping faggot

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The game is fun but usually I mute chat, some people type more then play, also there’s some edgy “white suprematist” or so that are probably 10 and don’t know what that means and I love killing them and they just RAGE, and if you kill them while typing get the popcorn.

Still those people will leave in a few months or less

D

Deleted member 6062

The game is fun but usually I mute chat, some people type more then play, also there’s some edgy “white suprematist” or so that are probably 10 and don’t know what that means and I love killing them and they just RAGE, and if you kill them while typing get the popcorn.

Still those people will leave in a few months or less
you still haven't played with me :(