Nebulae
e6fc6ea12a9bd9bc44f5d7bd3d1fb207.gif

120c7bc76a.jpg

Reactions: List

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
beat a guy 5-1 and he calls me a gambler

like, what do you want me to do? play predictable so you can counter all of my attacks?

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
beat a guy 5-1 and he calls me a gambler

like, what do you want me to do? play predictable so you can counter all of my attacks?

I get being annoyed by gambling when it's one guy with a rapier just spamming thrust, with the new release you can chamber morph and get absolutely fucked by some dude with no skill.

But when I see a dude doing a quad feint into morph, yeah i'm gonna press you so you can't do that cheeky shit.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
btw if you all want to see your MMR simply put m.ShowMatchmakingDebug 1 in your console, it will say what your MMR is when you que up for a game.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Ranked is filled with cunts

And unranked players are horrible to go against, because most of the time, it's someone who's far more skilled than you are, being pitted against you because they don't have an MMR/placement yet

I was in this one game with this extremely skilled guy who was unranked and just using tier 1 armour and a training sword but still beat me all 5 rounds because they're a fucking bayblade

D

Deleted member 4425

unpopular opinion, i really like ranked and i think it was a great addition and ive had very few problems besides an armed dude with a rapier and shield. cant wait for 3v3