Mordahau

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I had a cool fight with a guy where he kept knocking my weapon out my hand and let me pick it back up, then on the last round we had a fist fight

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 6062

XXuGGuy.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah I give up with Ranked. Every other game is just some cunt using "The Meta xD" loadout for duels and absolutely stomping because you're basically at a disadvantage if you don't use the exact same loadout

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
2D206DE5959EA33F0D44F6E4399ADAB9C7348385

this was my loadout for my placement matches. Mace is perfect for all those le epic zwei and greatsword draggers XD because mace stabs are so fast they're perfect for interupting them, then just feint an overhead accel and get a free hit in

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Met a rapier user in a duel, all he did was spam stab and there was fuck all I could do
Had a Rapier Shield user in my game.

Shield users in duels are utterly boring because it's just a game of "Tire them out, or kick them until they give up" but with a rapier thrown into the mix, then it's just "Aight - leave"

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
The only shield users I respect are bucklers because they still need to parry and not be brain dead. They just limit themselves to a one-handed weapon and lose less stamina per parry. But at least you can still faint them and shit

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
The only shield users I respect are bucklers because they still need to parry and not be brain dead. They just limit themselves to a one-handed weapon and lose less stamina per parry. But at least you can still faint them and shit
buckler + fast weapon is god tier
fucking overconfident people over

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I have better defined my dueling strat though.
My strat is high aggression to drain stamina so they drop their sword

steal their sword and slap them to death