Most Racist Bitch i have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠_Ace_♠

Quark
Nebulae
Hate Content beadvised.
Personally i strongly disagree with this girl.
Im not trying to make meme out of this or any kind in that direction ( Because Leafyishere made a video about it not trying to advertise or something )

So yeah let me know what you guys opinions are.
And i hope she will learn a lesson from someone.
Be sure to dislike this racist or prehaps report if wanted.

Video:

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ

Her youtube description :

I am here to make youtube great again. No longer shall we suffer through hideous reboot movies with sloppy actors hired just for the sake of diversity. No longer shall tv glorify all things degenerate and anti-huwhite. No longer shall we believe the lies all around us. The goyim's eyes are opening. Today we shall laugh at the misfortunes of our enemies as we curbstomp them into the abyss. Witness the fall of political correctness and the rise of perfection. Victory is upon us. We shall conquer the entire world. But the battle has only just begun...

2000px-Hakenkreuz_im_Verbotsschild.svg.png

[doublepost=1463327206][/doublepost]THE MOST ANTISEMITIC VIDEO EVER

♠_Ace_♠

Quark
Nebulae
It's so blatantly a troll fam.
Thanks for information i was also thinking about it, prehaps if she is telling the truth about loving racism she needs professional help.
But like i said thanks for information

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
Sir are you deaf prehaps ?
you know what i wont argue with you

You edited your post a bit too late, sir.
The way you wrote it made it seem like you were referring to the main post, where the intro is her singing happy birthday.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
THIS SKINNY WHITE BITCH IS MAKING TONS OF MAKING $$$ MAKING TROLL VIDEOS WHILE YOUR SHITTY MINECRAFT LETS PLAYS GET YOU 251 VIEWS! LEARN THIS ONE QUICK TRICK AND BE THE MASTER OF YOUTUBE!

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.