ricefields

Electron
Nebulae

dis some gameplay from someone who recorded it from gamescon idk

from the looks of it that could look like a future public beta

Noviix

Proton
Nebulae
Honestly here's hoping for a COOP Party system of some magnitude.

It wouldn't need to be like separate parties or anything like that but just have it as to where I can control the archers per say and my friend can control the cavalry.

Just an example but if not who cares, MP will be sufficient and the game will be fun.

there best be some good fukn modding taleworlds i swear

Nebulae
also it'll be mount and blade 3 if we're being honest, mount and blade (not mount and blade warband) is a quivering pile of shit compared to warband

Reactions: List

obidan66

Neutrino
Nebulae
Honestly here's hoping for a COOP Party system of some magnitude.

It wouldn't need to be like separate parties or anything like that but just have it as to where I can control the archers per say and my friend can control the cavalry.

Just an example but if not who cares, MP will be sufficient and the game will be fun.

there best be some good fukn modding taleworlds i swear
Yeah man, I've been wishing for that aswell for some time.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
http://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1441571497971353722

''Mount & Blade features a unique single player mode: instead of closely following a storyline, we want players to experience their own unique adventure on each playthrough. [...] We have to make different places, missions, characters and systems capable of responding dynamically to what the player wants to do, creating a rich and deep emergent narrative.''

WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT BANNERLORD?
I think I like the randomness of the world the most. There are factions, nobles and notables, relations between them, settlements with different specialities... All of these aspects change from game to game [...]. For example, our common quests are dynamically created by the current state of the world. This means that we don’t just spawn in characters or create the conditions for a quest, but rather that the game looks to see what is currently happening and offers a mission based on what is available.

WHAT'S THE MOST DIFFICULT THING THAT YOU SOLVED SO FAR, DURING THE PRODUCTION OF BANNERLORD?
I think the most difficult part is trying to keep every feature moddable.[...]''

HAVE ANY CHANGES BEEN MADE TO THE RECRUITMENT SYSTEM?
There have been many changes to the recruitment system. First of all, players can recruit base troops only from notables of fiefs. Some notables even provide higher level troops, such as archers or infantry, rather than just recruits. Depending on the relations with that particular NPC, they can provide a reduction in the recruitment cost or offer more troops for the player to hire.

Some special troops, such as Vlandian Knights, represent minor nobility. These kinds of units have completely different troop trees. In the instance of Vlandian Knights, they can only be upgraded from Vlandian Squires, who in turn can only be recruited from NPC nobles. With this in mind, it is wise to maintain good relations with Vlandian nobles if your eventual aim is to have Vlandian Knights in your party.

Very interesting indeed. Seems like we'll have to buddy up with certain NPCs and do quests for actual people instead of doing the impossible task of keeping villages happy if we want to up the amount/quality of troops we can hire.

It also seems like we can finally recruit non-merc troops from cities but it'll be expensive unless we're best pals with the nobles.

I'm okay with this

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
I'm pretty sure I read they're dropping the game sometime this year. That's the only information people have gathered from all the questions they threw at the devs.

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
ik necropost but if u lot havent clocked taleworlds been posting weekly blogs n shit

https://www.taleworlds.com/ most of it is useless but the anticipation been killing me and if u wanna check it dudes

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ik necropost but if u lot havent clocked taleworlds been posting weekly blogs n shit

https://www.taleworlds.com/ most of it is useless but the anticipation been killing me and if u wanna check it dudes

before
blog_post_32_taleworldswebsite_02.gif

after
blog_post_32_taleworldswebsite_03.gif

yuuuummmyyy
[doublepost=1522356298][/doublepost]https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/47

that q&a just sums up the attention to detail

Reactions: List