My encounter with feminists

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
yeah and i bet you've met every single self-proclaimed feminist on the planet

also lol what are you talking about, "awful movement"? feminism in and of itself isn't "awful".
right now it certainly is.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
i think you mean 3rd wave feminism, mate
they are both feminism, if u say you're a feminist you are associating urself with other feminists, egalitarianism is what you're talking about. feminism today is basically women fighting for more rights than men and advantages in society.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
they are both feminism, if u say you're a feminist you are associating urself with other feminists, egalitarianism is what you're talking about. feminism today is basically women fighting for more rights than men and advantages in society.
you're describing 3rd wave feminism, a corruption of a formerly-honorable and righteous movement.

but yes, legitimate feminism is synonymous to egalitarianism.

ism ism ism

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Who cares about being kicked in the balls.

Why protest outside a shop?
you'd think by now that people would start to understand that marching and protesting and getting triggered over things will not change the status quo.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
you'd think by now that people would start to understand that marching and protesting and getting triggered over things will not change the status quo.
if anything it's actively working against them, see: 2016 elections

holy shit what if this was all a long con by a bunch of faggots from 4chan to delegitimize actual feminism and then the Tumblr landwhales ate it up

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Well my mate just got kicked in the nuts because a bunch of feminists were being retarded outside a shop. They had like signs etc and calling men rapists. So my friend says how 3rd wave feminists are lying and should get there facts right. And the fucking feminist kicks him in nuts for sexual harassment?
So my mate has phoned the police and I am currently awaiting them to arrive. Will post with more updates

was this in hl2rp?

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
actual feminism
Y0UJC.png

Husky

Nebulae
Based on what's ive heard. Being kicked in the balls is worse the new child birth. Women want 2-3 children I've never heard of a guy saying "Come on kick me in the balls"

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
there was a protest about big man trump in swansea today and they had gay pride and black lives matter and all that

i got no issue with all that

what i do have an issue with

is all the fucking rubbish they left on the floor

they left signs, leaflets and all sorts of things which belong in the fucking bin

stupid cunts destroying our enviroment

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Based on what's ive heard. Being kicked in the balls is worse the new child birth. Women want 2-3 children I've never heard of a guy saying "Come on kick me in the balls"
But after you've given a birth to a child, you got something from it. Being kicked in the balls, you just get pain. Don't be one of those edgy boys who thinks that women never experience worse pain than you because you are a male and must be tougher than women. No matter what.

Husky

Nebulae
But after you've given a birth to a child, you got something from it. Being kicked in the balls, you just get pain. Don't be one of those edgy boys who thinks that women never experience worse pain than you because you are a male and must be tougher than women. No matter what.
You really don't understand jokes do you?