My encounter with feminists

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You really don't understand jokes do you?
Based on the amount of retards on the internet i wasn't taking that as a joke. It's like if i said "I had three hours of sleep last night." Then someone responds saying "NERD" and you're like "It was a joke, you don't understand fucking jokes don't you." Because it's hard to detect jokes on text unless it's like "Being kiked in balls hurt more than Woman giving birth its 9000 del pain!!!!!!!!!11!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Nebulae
Based on the amount of retards on the internet i wasn't taking that as a joke. It's like if i said "I had three hours of sleep last night." Then someone responds saying "NERD" and you're like "It was a joke, you don't understand fucking jokes don't you." Because it's hard to detect jokes on text unless it's like "Being kiked in balls hurt more than Woman giving birth its 9000 del pain!!!!!!!!!11!!"
what did he mean by this

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
There are two types of feminists. Those who fight for equality for men and women, which is perfectly fine and something I support. then there are the bat-shit-crazy ones that want to have all men killed because they are men or some other reason. At least, that's the way I see it.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
then there are the bat-shit-crazy ones that want to have all men killed because they are men or some other reason. At least, that's the way I see it.
I think they are called feminazis, thinking being a twat is justified if it is against men.

Croissant

Neutrino
Nebulae
To be honest that's pretty fucked up. I feel bad for your friends nutsack.