Serious My experience with WW3 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
but are they willing to take action?

I mean, the 'change' you seem to be pushing for is literally just changing the name on the server browser list and asking people to stop linking the recruits a guide that is supposed to explain to them how SeriousRP works (note that that doesn't necessarily mean they should live by that as a code rather than a guideline for someone who has never touched a clockwork server), unless I missed a very dramatic change you yourself proposed?

Civilized discussion proved fruitless

You keep referencing this, while I haven't had a single what you call 'civilized' thread about stabilisation kits that didn't turn out to be either:
  • A thread dedicated to bashing the staff and the server itself
  • A thread made by someone who made a hasty conclusion and took it for something it was not
  • A thread in which I replied explaining it in the same manner as here as to my reasoning, only to have it circle back into bashing rather than providing counter-arguments when I provided evidence as to why I found it justified (In this particular case, you should probably read up on the initial 'remove kits' thread that was posted 10 minutes after the update, in which I outlined the StabilisationRP logs and some screenshots, that is what I was referring to with the one-line /me RP, rather than saying that that was the correct way of doing it)

WET 'EM IF THEY TEST YOU LOC

Right, I'd hate for this to turn into yet another meaningless shitposting thread. I'll be away for most of the day but I'll make sure to check when I get back

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
While this thread does bring a good portion of valid points, your presentation mate was honestly deplorable. You're patronizing alot of people in it and are incapable of presenting arguments without going into a spew of comments that sound as if a 6th grade middle schooler conceived them. I mean, c'mon, this thread could've actually made a big difference if you didn't do this. People like you are honestly a dime a dozen when it comes to Gmod Roleplay, a real conservative and "veteran" of Garry's Mod roleplay if that's really something to be proud of. You're expecting everyone to instantly, as Roosebud somewhat suggested in some of his earlier posts to just "Change at the snap of fingers."

Moving onto some of your arguments, WW3RP, from my understanding is meant to be a much more "Semi-Serious" environment, and prioritizes player enjoyment over roleplay at times. Now, does it go the other way around at times and prioritizes roleplay? Of course it does, but there's nothing wrong with the first option of prioritizing player enjoyment.

I forgot who said it but I remember in another thread, someone mentioned that the main audience for WW3RP is people who enjoy gunplay, battles. fast paced actions, etc, with light aspects of serious roleplay sprinkled around it. Now, I do agree with you in the aspect of many things involving MedRP. Medics at times can be absolutely terrible, and that does need to be fixed, which can be brought up with the medical leads.

If you wanted change and were really passionate about it and not just heated and throwing a hissy fit, then you would go through the right avenues such as making suggestions and Pming factions leaders. Instead you're getting really mad and seemingly venting in a post that you kicked in the 130 WPM in and spent an entire evening putting together.

Reactions: List

ⓅⓊⓅ

Neutrino
Nebulae
I mean, the 'change' you seem to be pushing for is literally just changing the name on the server browser list and asking people to stop linking the recruits a guide that is supposed to explain to them how SeriousRP works (note that that doesn't necessarily mean they should live by that as a code rather than a guideline for someone who has never touched a clockwork server), unless I missed a very dramatic change you yourself proposed?

You keep referencing this, while I haven't had a single what you call 'civilized' thread about stabilisation kits that didn't turn out to be either:
  • A thread dedicated to bashing the staff and the server itself
  • A thread made by someone who made a hasty conclusion and took it for something it was not
  • A thread in which I replied explaining it in the same manner as here as to my reasoning, only to have it circle back into bashing rather than providing counter-arguments when I provided evidence as to why I found it justified (In this particular case, you should probably read up on the initial 'remove kits' thread that was posted 10 minutes after the update, in which I outlined the StabilisationRP logs and some screenshots, that is what I was referring to with the one-line /me RP, rather than saying that that was the correct way of doing it)

Right, I'd hate for this to turn into yet another meaningless shitposting thread. I'll be away for most of the day but I'll make sure to check when I get back
Hey, it was nice meeting you. I'm leaving the server. Just to save you the trouble of having to go back 5 pages and read through my massiv wall of shitpost, I'll put the changes I was referring to in some bullets here, assuming you're not going through with the 'change name and manual'.

• Force people to injury rp and med in the field when they take significant damage.
  • Reinforce the fact that stabilization kits should never be an excuse to not have to roleplay. The server is a roleplay server, not a shooting/call of duty thing server.
  • Stop the nco's from handing out meaningless promotions like candy.
  • Make realistic events, not things that don't make sense.
  • Please for the love of anything out there that is holy, DO NOT allow radio OOC! In serious RP, anything said IC is taken IC! Radio communications should never ever ever evr eever be used for OOC! Literally go into any other serious rp server and you'll see they have a ban on radio ooc(or well, at elast the one's I've played on :o )
  • Stop people from minging around with their grappling hooks. I know it's hard considering the admin force is small, but I know you guys are up to the challenge.
  • I don't know much about this because I only played for not even 5 hours, but it seemed to be like there was favoritism towards NATO in events and whatnot. I could be terribly mistaken, though.
  • Make sure recruits get proper training there has to be a system for that. I haven't read around much, but from personal experience and from what I saw, it seemed like people could just ask for permission to train the recruits. Truthfully, only those certified by staff should be allowed to train recruits. It would heavily hinder the recruitment, but it would prevent minging by far.
  • Do not interfere with a character's growht and development unless it becomes a hindrance to others.
  • Raise the NLR. 10 minutes is an absolute joke. Also, please prevent staff from allowing players to break the NLR. In the two events I played, staff were allowing, even encouraging, players to break the NLR. It exists for a reason.
  • Other stuff which I probably have forgotten by now. Bye bye!~
[doublepost=1497669540][/doublepost]
While this thread does bring a good portion of valid points, your presentation mate was honestly deplorable. You're patronizing alot of people in it and are incapable of presenting arguments without going into a spew of comments that sound as if a 6th grade middle schooler conceived them. I mean, c'mon, this thread could've actually made a big difference if you didn't do this. People like you are honestly a dime a dozen when it comes to Gmod Roleplay, a real conservative and "veteran" of Garry's Mod roleplay if that's really something to be proud of. You're expecting everyone to instantly, as Roosebud somewhat suggested in some of his earlier posts to just "Change at the snap of fingers."

Moving onto some of your arguments, WW3RP, from my understanding is meant to be a much more "Semi-Serious" environment, and prioritizes player enjoyment over roleplay at times. Now, does it go the other way around at times and prioritizes roleplay? Of course it does, but there's nothing wrong with the first option of prioritizing player enjoyment.

I forgot who said it but I remember in another thread, someone mentioned that the main audience for WW3RP is people who enjoy gunplay, battles. fast paced actions, etc, with light aspects of serious roleplay sprinkled around it. Now, I do agree with you in the aspect of many things involving MedRP. Medics at times can be absolutely terrible, and that does need to be fixed, which can be brought up with the medical leads.

If you wanted change and were really passionate about it and not just heated and throwing a hissy fit, then you would go through the right avenues such as making suggestions and Pming factions leaders. Instead you're getting really mad and seemingly venting in a post that you kicked in the 130 WPM in and spent an entire evening putting together.
Hey mate, thanks for the input. The reason I made it so violent and icky was ebcause I don't really give a fuck since I'm permabanned and leaving the server. Anywho, thanks for the kind words despite my clearly toxic attitude. You yourself are a dime a dozen when it comes to people like me.

I'll just adress a few things before I leave forever.
1. I completely agree that it is a semi serious environment. Which is why I mentioned a few times in these pages of shitpost that the server title should be changed to semi serious rp and boom, problem solved. lmao.
2. While I do wish the best for the server, I do not regret my hissy fit! I don't really care what happens anymore as I am leaving. Though thank you for pointing out my supposed potential. Have a good one, man. Peace!

Juice

Quark
Nebulae
((NOTE BEFORE YOU READ!!!

I made another recruit on the soviet side. Ruprecht Fjor. This time, I was trained almost instantly, and my guide gave me a very satisfactory tour of the base and what to do. He properly explained the difference between physical and asbtract characteristics. I could tell he wanted me to become a good serious roleplayer. For a second I thought the soviet side was much better and that NATO side was the problem in the server. Boy was I wrong. I went out into combat with my guide, we secured a bridge and stuff. But I noticed the exact same problem I mentioned earlier. Characters were being treated as untaintable juggernauts rather than the tools of development that an actual serious rp server would have them be. You can do anything you want because even if you die

Yeah I was the guy who trained you, role-play in the field has always, during fire-fights atleast, been absolutely minimal as everybody wants to hunt down kills and "win the war" so to speak. I also told you to push up to secure the Eastern part of the bridge, I wouldn't call securing a part of a bridge using you as a bullet sponge seeing as there were only a couple NATO stragglers left attempted to retreat and pinned down under heavy fire.

But overall, good on you for posting this and I agree with most every word.

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
I'm going to be the mad man and show my huge levels of testosterone by saying what most people want to say. The Major problem is the staff team itself. @Roosebud you've facilitated this drastic change from what @Toasty did and filled the whole staff team with people who've had history of being banned and screwing around on the server, as well as the community in general. The only competent people on the staff team are: @char @Spartan @swexs

Whom, I might add are rather excellent at their jobs; @Spartan especially considering his been here a lot longer than you @Roosebud . He must feel like the guy who's been out of the work force for ten years and comes back into work seeing a bunch of newbies changing everything to do with how its run, expect its objectively making it worse of -- and he can't help but sit there and cry on the inside as the company he once knew and love changes into a mockery.

I don't think I'm the only one who much prefers the @Toasty era. Despite a lot of problems I, and others had with it we were all happy with how @Toasty was handling it for the most part. Its a shame life priorities had to take precedence over the server but anyone who was really concerned probably saw it coming anyway; just to add I'm in no way saying @Toasty should of stayed and been the Server Director for the rest of his life, although I wouldn't of minded had he done so. @Toasty was a good Server Director despite a couple of different view points I held about how the server should of gone -- I enjoyed working under him and helping him with his vision.

I regret not staying in despite of how annoyed I was at the time with how a lot of glaring problems were starting to rear its ugly head. @silver and @Oxy[Morons] were really promising candidates after @Daraku had to join the "life isn't all fun and games" club I wish @Daraku could of stayed forever, one of my two favorite pasta mans in the community -- and no, I didn't forget @Kirshbia was there too. I just didn't think a man with a lot of life priorities should of been drafted into it. Hes a man first and foremost his duty is to his wife and children, not a garrys mod roleplayer server. I think of what would of been different everyday had I of taken Gurra up on his offer to have been one of the Server Directors, but sadly that's the past and I can't change that.

I can sum up the current population of the server pretty easily. One, the old guard who still have high hopes for the server; for what it could of been and most likely should of been. The people who gained the most from this huge drift towards a perp server with 'Cereal geralds mod roleplay sticker' on it -- and of course the poor new guys who don't know any better. Because hey if you're born into something you don't know any different.

If there a truly enough people left who care about what WW3 is, and should of been then you should show your voice for the one and only true solution to our problems, new management. Shut down the server and wipe the staff roster clean and fill it with people who know what they are doing, and haven't got a history of screwing around. Also come back when a concrete lore has been established and you've got a good portion of the servers future direction under your belt. Or forever stay silent like you should and allow the server to go in this direction; and don't complain about how it is what it is, because at the end of the day the playerbase makes the server and the playerbase is full of people who have been taught to act like its no different to a perp server won't want it gone. Although in despite of that I still would much prefer you take the current serious roleplay server label off. Because it isn't one, and no matter how much you pretend and say so doesn't change that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm going to be honest, when I first came onto the server everything was fine.
It was not until I got reminded of the unserious roleplay that still exists & somehow goes unnoticed.
You can ignore unserious roleplay all you want, but it has a HUGE impact on the server.
People see and follow.

There are plenty of people on the server who go out of their ways to actually make a difference.
@Rondal and @Snowl are my two biggest examples.
They are the only NCOs who have ACTIVELY gone out to make an improvement in the quality of roleplay, and have brought other people in to take part in the interactions.
Give them the high ranks of NATO, they are the role models.
@Shock, as well is trying his best to maintain the seriousness within the NATO faction.

Are we really going to give a blind eye to people like @rapidjuice & @Alon having high ranks, playing around with /me gives heal, /me takes heal.
Are we really going to take people grappling skyscrapers and walls without RP for the norm?
NATO is a joke at the moment, sorry @seal, but your leadership is fucking shit and you might as well give it to Rondal, who has been a high rank for a fucking long time, yet somehow @PEGG LEGG and @harry have surpassed him.

Faction Leadership and staff discipline are the two elements of WW3RP that shape mentality.
We should make sure people put under these two categories are excellent at their jobs and serious.

Also, please don't give @Roosebud shit.
He, like @Kirshbia, has a job, has kids, and has gone out of his way to sit down and work his ass on a role playing schematic filled with idiots.
He has done well, and WW3 RP is better currently than it was when I left it.

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
I'm going to throw my hat in here, as I did play WW3 for around three days (not much I know) but I did build up an opinion of the people who play WW3. This is in no way fact, it's just my opinion.

With that said, let me start you off with my first day;

Day one
I join the server with my friend @harry, who said I should honestly give WW3 a shot as I was getting stressed out over a HL2RP issue. So I join the server and I join NATO. Harry says "If you pick a femchar, you will be harassed" and I thought he was kidding, anyhow I picked a male char and I loaded him up and spawned in. Harry took me through the basic training and I got made PVT. I walk to go and get my gear and a female walks in and this is no word of a lie, a male walks right up to her and starts to hit on her, and she starts to blush and stutter. Nice. But hey, RP is RP and it was funny as fuck to watch. Got taken out in a QRF and got dinked. RIP me. On the way back, I saw another femchar and they were also being hit on by two guys. Amazing. Less funny this time, but still a good laugh. I then get taken out again in a QRF about an hour later and I kill a high up Spetsnaz, cool! I felt pretty good about myself and walked back to base. While guarding the base, A car pulled up and a man got out. I shot on him and killed him, plus blew the car up. Even better. Then one other PVT ran out of base to get his scripts and I dinked him too, great fun - honestly. Gave it another hour or so then disconnected for the night.

Day Two
I joined the server rather late on the next day and to be honest, not much was going on so I walked around and I saw a group of Special Forces. Most were female and just standing around and I thought "Cool, might go and get some passive in" and I instantly regret my mistake when I walk over. I see one of them saying, and this is not a joke "You look really sexy without the mask *Blush*". This was a PVT talking to one of them (a female one at that. nice). I then think "Oh boy, she is going to be told off". But nope. What happened? "D'awh that's really cute of you to say". So I'm just stood there, watching these two cringe the ever loving shit out of me when I walk past the line up or something? Sorry if I don't know the terms, I ain't played that much. So yeah I walk past it and I see two people there and they are taking out a squad and I think "Fuck yeah, something to do." So I go and line up. It was a male and a female who lead us out into this tall building. They were meming on the way there, but I assumed it was just how their chars act so I just cracked on. When we got to the top of the building, I found a Russain weapon. So I RP picking it up and walk over to the male and female who were leading us. I say "Sir, I found this weapon". I got ignored, as the two were too busy saying "Look at me, look at me - I am the captain now" and other really shit memes. After the third time of trying to get their attention, I honestly give up and I ask in LOOC if any of them are staff, one said they were. Now why did I ask that? I was going to ask for a TP back to base as my "leaders" were not acting serious, at all. But since one was, I thought it would be best not to make it awkward and I just kept my mouth shut. Anyway, I walk near the window and I see a group of people running along the road. I turn around and run up to them "If you're done fucking around, I have contact on road." They ingore me. "Sir, there is contact! Road". Nothing. Too busy acting like idiots. Then what happens? They shoot at us and I get fucking dinked. Nice. Not going to lie, my salt levels were off the chart and I went right to harry and issued my complaint, not really expecting much.

This is where I'm going to take a second to commend @seal for how he acted towards me and delt with the situatuion. I was honestly mad and was talking to Harry, Harry told me he was telling seal and I came onto TS. I said hi to Seal and he completley agreed with what I was saying. He said they shouldn't of acted like that and sounded rather annoyed that it happened. He took action instantly and punished the people who were acting up. This honesntly made me feel valued as a player, knowing my report was taken seriosuly and acted on. So I have to say, hats off to you.

Day Three
I got the plessure to go out with @seal and it was the most fun I ever had. We ran right near the Russains base, did some steath near there and then ran behind them and did some good flanking. I did get dinked, but none the less it was some good fun.

During most of my play time, I was on teamspeak in which @harry, @Roosebud and someone else, I think it was @BANE47 ? Unsure. Anyhow, all of them were helping me with terms I didn't understand, what I should or shouldn't be doing and after harry and others went off, it was @Roosebud who was sat there and helped me through TS, awnsering my idiotic questions and honestly just helping me out.

That was my experiance with WW3, it had it's ups and downs but I honestly felt valued as a player from the Staff. I may be a select case, as I am HL2 staff and like I said, I have only played the server for three days so I honestly can't say what I've said above always happens but it's just what happened with me, and I think the people who helped me and honestly acted correctly towards me needed a mention in this thread for a postive thing, when most is negative.

So yeah, thanks guys.

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
I'm going to throw my hat in here, as I did play WW3 for around three days (not much I know) but I did build up an opinion of the people who play WW3. This is in no way fact, it's just my opinion.

Day one
I join the server with my friend @harry, who said I should honestly give WW3 a shot as I was getting stressed out over a HL2RP issue. So I join the server and I join NATO. Harry says "If you pick a femchar, you will be harassed" and I thought he was kidding, anyhow I picked a male char and I loaded him up and spawned in. Harry took me through the basic training and I got made PVT. I walk to go and get my gear and a female walks in and this is no word of a lie, a male walks right up to her and starts to hit on her, and she starts to blush and stutter. Nice. But hey, RP is RP and it was funny as fuck to watch. Got taken out in a QRF and got dinked. RIP me. On the way back, I saw another femchar and they were also being hit on by two guys. Amazing. Less funny this time, but still a good laugh. I then get taken out again in a QRF about an hour later and I kill a high up Spetsnaz, cool! I felt pretty good about myself and walked back to base. While guarding the base, A car pulled up and a man got out. I shot on him and killed him, plus blew the car up. Even better. Then one other PVT ran out of base to get his scripts and I dinked him too, great fun - honestly. Gave it another hour or so then disconnected for the night.

Day Two
I joined the server rather late on the next day and to be honest, not much was going on so I walked around and I saw a group of Special Forces. Most were female and just standing around and I thought "Cool, might go and get some passive in" and I instantly regret my mistake when I walk over. I see one of them saying, and this is not a joke "You look really sexy without the mask *Blush*". This was a PVT talking to one of them (a female one at that. nice). I then think "Oh boy, she is going to be told off". But nope. What happened? "D'awh that's really cute of you to say". So I'm just stood there, watching these two cringe the ever loving shit out of me when I walk past the line up or something? Sorry if I don't know the terms, I ain't played that much. So yeah I walk past it and I see two people there and they are taking out a squad and I think "Fuck yeah, something to do." So I go and line up. It was a male and a female who lead us out into this tall building. They were meming on the way there, but I assumed it was just how their chars act so I just cracked on. When we got to the top of the building, I found a Russain weapon. So I RP picking it up and walk over to the male and female who were leading us. I say "Sir, I found this weapon". I got ignored, as the two were too busy saying "Look at me, look at me - I am the captain now" and other really shit memes. After the third time of trying to get their attention, I honestly give up and I ask in LOOC if any of them are staff, one said they were. Now why did I ask that? I was going to ask for a TP back to base as my "leaders" were not acting serious, at all. But since one was, I thought it would be best not to make it awkward and I just kept my mouth shut. Anyway, I walk near the window and I see a group of people running along the road. I turn around and run up to them "If you're done fucking around, I have contact on road." They ingore me. "Sir, there is contact! Road". Nothing. Too busy acting like idiots. Then what happens? They shoot at us and I get fucking dinked. Nice. Not going to lie, my salt levels were off the chart and I went right to harry and issued my complaint, not really expecting much.

This is where I'm going to take a second to commend @seal for how he acted towards me and delt with the situatuion. I was honestly mad and was talking to Harry, Harry told me he was telling seal and I came onto TS. I said hi to Seal and he completley agreed with what I was saying. He said they shouldn't of acted like that and sounded rather annoyed that it happened. He took action instantly and punished the people who were acting up. This honesntly made me feel valued as a player, knowing my report was taken seriosuly and acted on. So I have to say, hats off to you.

Day Three
I got the plessure to go out with @seal and it was the most fun I ever had. We ran right near the Russains base, did some steath near there and then ran behind them and did some good flanking. I did get dinked, but none the less it was some good fun.

During most of my play time, I was on teamspeak in which @harry, @Roosebud and someone else, I think it was @BANE47 ? Unsure. Anyhow, all of them were helping me with terms I didn't understand, what I should or shouldn't be doing and after harry and others went off, it was @Roosebud who was sat there and helped me through TS, awnsering my idiotic questions and honestly just helping me out.

That was my experiance with WW3, it had it's ups and downs but I honestly felt valued as a player from the Staff. I may be a select case, as I am HL2 staff and like I said, I have only played the server for three days so I honestly can't say what I've said above always happens but it's just what happened with me, and I think the people who helped me and honestly acted correctly towards me needed a mention in this thread for a postive thing, when most is negative.

So yeah, thanks guys.
Yes hi I was the one who fucked up the humvee and flipped off the soviets.
[doublepost=1497689980][/doublepost]
I'm going to be honest, when I first came onto the server everything was fine.
It was not until I got reminded of the unserious roleplay that still exists & somehow goes unnoticed.
You can ignore unserious roleplay all you want, but it has a HUGE impact on the server.
People see and follow.

There are plenty of people on the server who go out of their ways to actually make a difference.
@Rondal and @Snowl are my two biggest examples.
They are the only NCOs who have ACTIVELY gone out to make an improvement in the quality of roleplay, and have brought other people in to take part in the interactions.
Give them the high ranks of NATO, they are the role models.
@Shock, as well is trying his best to maintain the seriousness within the NATO faction.

Are we really going to give a blind eye to people like @rapidjuice & @Alon having high ranks, playing around with /me gives heal, /me takes heal.
Are we really going to take people grappling skyscrapers and walls without RP for the norm?
NATO is a joke at the moment, sorry @seal, but your leadership is fucking shit and you might as well give it to Rondal, who has been a high rank for a fucking long time, yet somehow @PEGG LEGG and @harry have surpassed him.

Faction Leadership and staff discipline are the two elements of WW3RP that shape mentality.
We should make sure people put under these two categories are excellent at their jobs and serious.

Also, please don't give @Roosebud shit.
He, like @Kirshbia, has a job, has kids, and has gone out of his way to sit down and work his ass on a role playing schematic filled with idiots.
He has done well, and WW3 RP is better currently than it was when I left it.
Its your opinion you can yell this is an rp server all you want but many people play here mainly to s2k and me included.
You can RP and no one will force you to s2k and I can s2k and no one will force me to RP.
Seal's leadership has been exemplary in my opinion in my time I have seen faction leaders and he is one who is open minded who does everything a faction leader is supposed to do , he takes care of the enlisted and assigns NCOs based on their traits some roleplayers and some s2kers and thats why his faction is doing great right now.

Subleader

Proton
Nebulae
@rapidjuice is a good roleplayer, you can see that he do a really good /me here :
24E5F7A0592DEC7414E8D1191343A269B5F9FE24

More seriously, i'm a new player since 10 days maybe now, and for sure there is a lot of bad roleplayers, but who is to blame ?
The new players can make mistakes, they are new, this is logic, and we need to explain to them the rolepaly as well, but the principal problem i saw as a new player is to see NCOs + who just roleplay like the new players, that's a fact and a problem. I will not denounce them, because this is not the goal.

I have a question, why are they increasing in ranks without even know how to use a '/me' ? Perhaps they do a good roleplay for a week and after they have their ranks they get back to a bad roleplay etc. I don't know all the stories about the server etc, like i said i'm just a new player who see bad things happen (Sorry for my bad english).

Juice

Quark
Nebulae
Its your opinion you can yell this is an rp server all you want but many people play here mainly to s2k and me included.
You can RP and no one will force you to s2k and I can s2k and no one will force me to RP.
Seal's leadership has been exemplary in my opinion in my time I have seen faction leaders and he is one who is open minded who does everything a faction leader is supposed to do , he takes care of the enlisted and assigns NCOs based on their traits some roleplayers and some s2kers and thats why his faction is doing great right now.

Bruh you serious. The server is called a Serious RP server for a reason. You shouldn't come here solely to s2K and people like you with some bullshit S2K only mentality are the problem. If you won't be forced to RP, e.g. forced to carry out the roles all Soldiers should do in war, guard duty, drills, et cetera, then you should go find a DarkRP server to play on. Or better yet, just get good at CSGO.

Disorder

Electron
Nebulae

Day one

Day Two

Day Three

So yeah, thanks guys.

The issue at the moment with female characters is the people behind them being unable to actually roleplay as a female, I understand it's hard if not impossible to understand the perspective of a woman and to try and replicate it but I'd expect with minimum of common sense something nice can come out.

Passive roleplay on the WW3 server alternates considerably, there are groups of people who roleplay and groups who just sit AFK and wait for the AP call to be able to go on the field and s2k.

I'd invite you if you have the pleasure of trying the Soviets faction, it may not be on par with your expectations but who knows, maybe you will enjoy it.

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
You cant
Bruh you serious. The server is called a Serious RP server for a reason. You shouldn't come here solely to s2K and people like you with some bullshit S2K only mentality are the problem. If you won't be forced to RP, e.g. forced to carry out the roles all Soldiers should do in war, guard duty, drills, et cetera, then you should go find a DarkRP server to play on. Or better yet, just get good at CSGO.
force me to leave and I wont if you have a problems with s2kers like me you can leave . Its called WW3RP as well.

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
I'd invite you if you have the pleasure of trying the Soviets faction, it may not be on par with your expectations but who knows, maybe you will enjoy it.
Thanks for the recommendation, I will give it a shot sometime.

Juice

Quark
Nebulae
You cant

force me to leave and I wont if you have a problems with s2kers like me you can leave . Its called WW3RP as well.

RP, World War 3 RP

As in role-play

as in its World War 3 and you role-play.

The S2K in that title is nowhere to be seen buddy. Everyone should consider the S2K a simple task to be carried out alongside all your other duties, sure it's fun, and I'm certainly up there with the guys who like S2K, but bullshitting around and afking in base whilst waiting for a 10 minute nlr to cool-down is genuinely horrific.

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
RP, World War 3 RP

As in role-play

as in its World War 3 and you role-play.

The S2K in that title is nowhere to be seen buddy.
Yet I am still here s2king and that proves you wrong you can roleplay and no one will tell you not but don't expect people to do shit like s2rp if thats not what you are aiming for then you have nothing to complain about. Buddy.
I role play a serial killer terrorist I am blood thirsty

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
Yet I am still here s2king and that proves you wrong you can roleplay and no one will tell you not but don't expect people to do shit like s2rp if thats not what you are aiming for then you have nothing to complain about. Buddy.
What happened to the special forces 'spearheading the roleplay initiative' and being the 'ultimate role-models in terms of both roleplay and s2k' again?

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

If you come on this server mainly to S2K, you are housing a massive tumor inside your skull.
Go play Battlefield or something, sorry man.

he takes care of the enlisted and assigns NCOs based on their traits some roleplayers and some s2kers and thats why his faction is doing great right now.

Smelly shit.
NATO might be doing good in S2K, but in roleplay quality and quanity it is by far poor.

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
What happened to the special forces 'spearheading the roleplay initiative' and being the 'ultimate role-models in terms of both roleplay and s2k' again?
Who says we dont roleplay? You just see us s2k but who do you think interogate the pows and interact with them because afaik people complain that they get no powrp yet they just dont flag you on.
Personally I dont see fun in chatting with enlisted but I so training sessions occasionally.
[doublepost=1497690778][/doublepost]
If you come on this server mainly to S2K, you are housing a massive tumor inside your skull.
Go play Battlefield or something, sorry man.
This is ww3rp take it or leave it.
Like it or not a faction cannot win without s2king because its still in the server you cant implement a serious rp server without killing.

Smelly shit.
NATO might be doing good in S2K, but in roleplay quality and quanity it is by far poor.
I play battlefield but its more fun killing people and hear them complain about the server not focusing on rp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.