Electron
Nebulae
... AWAITING RESPONSE.
... AWAITING RESPONSE.
... AWAITING RESPONSE.

RESPONSE RECEIVED.
ORDER CONFIRMED.

Dear Valued Associate,

Your contract with the Conglomerate has been terminated in the face of changing circumstances. We regret to inform you that your continued subscription to existence has been cancelled.

Please do not resist.

Thank you for your cooperation,
The Conglomerate

@GenericPlayer

Civil Protection

Electron
Nebulae
H1DZlha.png

Ya boi be getting arrested like a boss for this

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

1747b9930203494673af88d942200aa3.png

Macaut2.png

From the Council of the Autonomous Regions of High Pentland

We, the undersigned, condemn the actions of the aggressor states seeking to engage in unlawful conflicts.
We, the Pentland Confederation, welcome those fleeing devastation and persecution.

We encourage friends of peaceable peoples to join us in the settling the vast interior of the Horn of Nebulaem; from the coastal Shrimper Republic, to the Scottish river delta in the south.

All settlers shall be granted free settled status, with the rights and protections of Pentlandic citizens.

The Confederacy welcomes all who share its mission of peace, localism and prosperity.

Signed
The Council of Caith, The Council of Sert, The Council of Hael, The Council of Jatu, The Council of Achter, The Council of Gill

Hushhx

Swallowed by a wave
Nebulae
All I did on NationStates is found the People's Republic of RedPill, laugh at the word Redpillian and authorise the use of harry potter in schools idk how you people have WMDs. This is wild.

D

Deleted member 4425

All I did on NationStates is found the People's Republic of RedPill, laugh at the word Redpillian and authorise the use of harry potter in schools idk how you people have WMDs. This is wild.
First thing I did - literally - was weaponize a pox that was found in a glacier near my coast

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

0c780fae1f1a4d15a9328d31925f41b4.png

Bs91Tic.png

Nestled to the far north of the Horn of Nebulaem, the small nation of High Pentland is a highly decentralised confederacy of six autonomous regions. These regions collectively form the High Council - the compromised and often weak federal government of High Pentland.

A peaceable people, who value spiritual freedom and localised legislation, the Pentlandic nation consists of highlands and flat peatland, flanked by mountains on the eastern border of Caith and Sert.

Pentland has no single capital, and the High Council alternates its site of meeting every six months. In addition, the country has no national army, instead relying on each region to raise its own men for defence.

High Pentland sees opportunity in the east - it is a frontier nation, eager to settle the lands beyond Achter, yet unclaimed by foreign powers.

Finally, in terms of diplomacy, the nation is fiercely isolationist and will rely on diplomacy to avoid conflicts wherever possible.​

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

5ozMcjx.png

THE ANTI-FASCIST COMMUNES
VqCpnhj.png

In the West, The United Federation of Anti-Fascist Action Communes consolidate after decades of struggle and guerrilla warfare against regimes deemed by the Federation as fascists.

Word has developed that thousands of refugees and freedom fighters have aligned themselves with the federation, traversing thousands of miles to the great western plains to liberate their home countries. However, many upon arrival have discovered the leftist utopia is infact a free yet struggling nation.

Only time will tell if the federation can pool together enough strength to develop an economy and achieve what their insurgent predecessors could only dream of.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

AQEp8Vc.png

The Holy Empire of Better Bhutan declares itself WA Delegate of the Nebulous States
As the strongest of the WA states in the Nebulous states, this position is but worthy.

Any state who doesn't agree with this decree may challenge the Bhutanese Dzu.

Long live the Dzu!

Shing Jin!

blYgw7v.png

unknown.png

MegaCorp Industries Contest this claim, and Wish to Elect Ourself as WA Delegate
IlIVh2a.png

Brute strength is not what is need it in the World Assembly, But diplomacy, and a strong economy and social justices, to ensure we are not to be viewed as savages or brutes.

To prosper with other regions to engage in Profitable agreements, and to ensure that the policies passed benefit our region as a whole.

We also have already gained The Holy Empire of Better Bhutan endorsement, so we claim it as proof of competence.
unknown.png

To Re-Iterate, this is our Formal Application for Regional WA Delegate.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
78r9wRe.png

Map has been updated, this marks the moment that all coastal land (that leads to the open sea) is taken

I am sort of planning on expanding the map soon-ish, going down south and towards the east a bit and actually making a continent sort of area instead of just having like 7 countries cut off

so, that means that:
Copmainopa @afric
Better Bhutan @Bruzzo
Anarcho Ireland @cns
Shrikestan @Shrike
Based Antifa Communes @Merlinsclaw
Norf Land @friendly

you will technically have first pick in the expanded map, don't expect to gain too much land from it it'll mostly just be closing the borders

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
JOQbpg7.png

THE UNITED CLOUD
The United States of Shrimplandia hereby declare the creation of the United Cloud, an intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain peace and security, develop friendly relations among Nebulae nations, achieve inter-regional cooperation, and be a center for harmonizing the actions of nations. The United Cloud is headquartered in a neutral district in Prawn, D.S. within Shrimplandia. Invitations are sent out to every nation-state in the region, hoping to achieve inter-regional acceptance as a legitimate body.

With the founding of the United Cloud, the creation of the United Cloud Security Council (UCSC) is also announced. While membership in the United Cloud is unrestricted, the UCSC has five permanent members, along with ten temporary members picked every week.

The current permanent members are as listed:
arkorian__813126t2.png
The State Assemblage of the Mass of Arkorian | @not tiger
chetnikstan__27310t2.png
The Badlands of Chetnikstan | @liew
proud_makedonija__714713t2.png
The Sultunate of Proud Makedonija | @Mute
shrimplandia__380038t2.png
The United States of Shrimplandia | @Mendel
Hong_Kongt2.png
The Conglomerate of Wendel Talum | @Raouldukejnr

The ten temporary members will be announced following the first meeting of the permanent UCSC.

CZa9LNs.png

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Ey fams, still got space yeah?

I got a nation that I've made a week or so ago but I never really kept up with it.

With this, I'd probably will.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Ey fams, still got space yeah?

I got a nation that I've made a week or so ago but I never really kept up with it.

With this, I'd probably will.
feel free to come join gamer

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Actually, I'll make a new nation considering how everyone had just started out.

It be silly for me to have 94 million ppl while the rest are like less than 10 mil

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Actually, I'll make a new nation considering how everyone had just started out.

It be silly for me to have 94 million ppl while the rest are like less than 10 mil
there’s one or two with billions

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
unknown.png

MegaCorp Industries Contest this claim, and Wish to Elect Ourself as WA Delegate
IlIVh2a.png

Brute strength is not what is need it in the World Assembly, But diplomacy, and a strong economy and social justices, to ensure we are not to be viewed as savages or brutes.

To prosper with other regions to engage in Profitable agreements, and to ensure that the policies passed benefit our region as a whole.

We also have already gained The Holy Empire of Better Bhutan endorsement, so we claim it as proof of competence.
unknown.png

To Re-Iterate, this is our Formal Application for Regional WA Delegate.

GjwawiF.png

Kongming Dzu
The great Bhutanese people do not see how the MegaCorp would hold the WA delegate position

In nearly all sectors, the Better Bhutanese holy state has the MegaCorp beaten.

These nations do not compare and the Bhutanese people are tired of being overlooked.

The great Bhutanese are no brutes. Our diplomacy and internal stability are top-tier in the nebulous region. And we also hold one of the strongest military powers of the region. This is blatant heresy.

The Holy Empire of Better Bhutan does not support the MegaCorp for WA delegate.
We will never support Capitalists to represent the Bhutanese in the WA.

The holy land holds the decree of heaven!

Long live the Dzu!

Long live the holy empire!