Nebulous' Car Guy's thread.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Got a few additions here, absolutely beautiful super cars.

This beautiful beast is a Ferrari FXX, @Asstr0 showed me this beast.
It runs a mean 6.3 L F140 V12 engine, packing a monster-like 860 horsepower. Truly a fucking marvel.

This beauty is a Pagani Zonda R, a really cool thing about this one is that it's breaks are incredibly good, being about to travel at 120mph and come to a dead stop in 4.2 seconds, absolutely amazing. As far as I know, they come with 6.0L AMG V12 engines, which is just fucking beastly if you think about it. Unfortunately I'm unsure of the horsepower, perhaps @Asstr0 can tell, seeing as he showed me this as well.

And finally... My favourite of them all. The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento at Imola, made almost ENTIRELY out of Carbon. It's lighter than a Ford Fiesta, going from 0 to 100 in literally 2.5 seconds. I know it packs a 570 Horse power V10, and being that light, shit is fast... Looks absolutely amazing too. Truly a technological marvel...

And i showed him each and every one.

You're Welcome, Subeh.

Also, the pagani has around 750bhp and each and every one of these are not road legal, they are a you can say pre-made race car which isnt meant for actual racing in league's.

its pretty or much the ultimate toys that are meant for the track.

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
01-2013-shelby-gt500-convertible-chicago.jpg

I'll never drive but I really like this thing. Looks and sounds pretty cool in my opinion.
That or just a BMW
BMW-M3.jpg

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
the Nissan 350z Z33, preferably the track model.

your dream is mine

I drive a Celica and used to have an old Golf MkII who knows where the road goes

I love wapanese cars so one can dream but I really like 90s japs like the Silvia and Civics which are now affordable

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

Holy shit.. this thing is just unbelievable.
Spits flames like a damn dragon, sounds amazing, is so damn fast, can shred tires like crazy... damn..
At 2:30 they've even got a chick on the roof blowing flames along with it :D

aeromantis

senior trash
Nebulae
Dream car? probably this
audi-rs7-2015-(7).jpg

Don't know much about it, just that my brother owns an audi, and I want one too!

Although this is the thing that I'm currently using to get around
y3NSoNm.png

8ad62c9856e54512bbf77114e674920b.png

It does the job.

Ignore the lack of number plate :P​

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Dream car? probably this
audi-rs7-2015-(7).jpg

Don't know much about it, just that my brother owns an audi, and I want one too!

y3NSoNm.png

It does the job.​
Amazing car, don't know it personally, but it certainly looks nice.

And bruv, we all start somewhere :D

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Dream car? probably this
audi-rs7-2015-(7).jpg

y3NSoNm.png

It does the job.​

Pretty Much does the job.

Nice Audi :D

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
0051.jpg

Nissan S14... Absolutely beautiful cars, drifting legends, known for being low.. I've always had a subtle love for these cars, I really have. You can make them look so aggressive, like this one.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my dream veichle
JS2.jpg
Jagdtiger_323_schwere_Panzerjager_Abteilung_653.jpg

German steel prevails

OT:
Dream car? Probably the Bentley Continental. Sleek and classy, along with being seriously well made due to the cars being individually handcrafted. Bright and flashy cars just scream "look at me", whilst this is more low-key but still fancy.
Bentley_Continental_Tuning.jpg

Last edited:

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
OT:
Dream car? Probably the Bentley Continental. Sleek and classy, along with being seriously well made due to each car being individually handcrafted. Bright and flashy cars just scream "look at me", whilst this is more low-key but still fancy.
Bentley_Continental_Tuning.jpg
I've always been more of the track and JDM style kind, but these, they are beautiful. Also reminds me of some Rolls Royce's, a singular person painting the golden strips on them.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I've always been more of the track and JDM style kind, but these, they are beautiful. Also reminds me of some Rolls Royce's, a singular person painting the golden strips on them.
I don't know, the Rolls-Royce just seem too "Boxy" for me to appreciate, it just doesn't have a smooth shape and appearance. Though I am obligated to agree that RR's are equally well made and pretty.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I don't know, the Rolls-Royce just seem too "Boxy" for me to appreciate, it just doesn't have a smooth shape and appearance. Though I am obligated to agree that RR's are equally well made and pretty.
Oh yeah, agreeable. I've always been the sleek looks kind of guy, as if the whole car follows in one whole motion, but RR's have always been one of my only exceptions.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Oh yeah, agreeable. I've always been the sleek looks kind of guy, as if the whole car follows in one whole motion, but RR's have always been one of my only exceptions.
Cars such as Bentley's and RR's manage to overcome the somewhat boxy looks due to the reputation they have and the amazement of seeing one in person. The thing I enjoy the most about them is that they are so quiet, when you are inside at least.

Shape is everything on a car, engine is secondary.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Shape is everything on a car, engine is secondary.
I'm 50-50 on that. Looks are a big thing to me, but along with a sick look, needs to come horsepower and a nice sound. That's just me, anyway.

Cars such as Bentley's and RR's manage to overcome the somewhat boxy looks due to the reputation they have and the amazement of seeing one in person. The thing I enjoy the most about them is that they are so quiet, when you are inside at least.
And yes, I too have seen a few in real life, quite majestic and subtle, people stare in awe and just think "Holy shit.."