Information nebulous.cloud unofficial secret santa - starting november 20th

• Thread starter Deleted member 7099
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7099

i'll be editing the tag and title once it starts.

THE NEBULOUS.CLOUD UNOFFICIAL SECRET SANTA
on november 20th, 2020, i'll be starting the neb.cloud secret santa for anyone, be they media dev or not, to participate in so long as they apply to be on 'da list'.

the concept is fairly simple; people who've applied to be on the list will send me a pm on discord, steam or forum convo with a request for a piece of artwork (anything that'd be considered art, even something like a short song!), then they themselves will be given a request from another participant. they won't know who'll be doing their request, but they will know who they're doing the request for. they'll submit the artwork in another pm with me, and on christmas day a new thread will be made with each artwork displayed alongside the name of who made it and who it was made for.

RULES

1. do not tell the person who's request you've been given that you're working on it. this is the most important rule.
  2. be respectful. you can still jest, but plain rudeness isn't allowed. if you really, REALLY don't like the person, you can request a new one.
  3. no nsfw requests. nsfw in this context would be nudity and really strange intense gore. gore isn't completely disallowed, but if it's something like tearing an unborn fetus out from a pregnant woman's stomach, it should be common sense. if you're uncomfortable with a request, you're free to ask for a new one.
  4. do not trace or steal other people's work. this is also common sense. the work must be your own.
  5. you can share your work with others before christmas day, but avoid letting the requestee see. if you see someone else's gift, do not leak it.
  6. put effort into the request you're given. even if you aren't an artist, you should try your absolute best.
any medium of art is allowed, and art style is allowed, so is any sort of request as long as it's all SFW. it doesn't have to be related to hl2rp or ww3rp, it can be literally anything you want. you don't have to be an artist to participate, either!

THE LIST OF PARTICIPANTS:
frentium again- @frentium again
spalius - @spalius
'77 East - @'77 East
Ricsow - @Ricsow
Adi - @Adi
Deathwolf - @Deathwolf
Flanders - @Flanders
Blue Wolf - @Blue Wolf
Reggie - @Reggie - dropped out.
Jackround 12353 - @Jackround12353
Trains - @Trains