Serious Nebulous Fallout thread

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
In all honesty I really don't know what to think of Fallout 76, the more gameplay I see of it the more it comes off as a polished version of Rust. I feel like the best part of Fallout games has been the story telling and 76 takes that away almost entirely.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
In all honesty I really don't know what to think of Fallout 76, the more gameplay I see of it the more it comes off as a polished version of Rust. I feel like the best part of Fallout games has been the story telling and 76 takes that away almost entirely.
Tbh, they've been pretty shit at story telling recently. I'm happy to enjoy a fallout environment with friends at this point. I've always dreamed of a fallout MMO sort of thing, and considering there's food/drink etc. I'm fine with sacrificing a few elements for a game like this.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Tbh, they've been pretty shit at story telling recently. I'm happy to enjoy a fallout environment with friends at this point. I've always dreamed of a fallout MMO sort of thing, and considering there's food/drink etc. I'm fine with sacrificing a few elements for a game like this.
You do realize this is gonna be the last fallout game right?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>siding with any of the two that, as clearly displayed in sierra madre, are the flagship of people who are unable to let go of the past and are stuck attempting to relive the glory days despite it being impossible

did you people learn nothing at all?

literal pleb tier, anyone with half a brain goes with yes man and takes over the strip for himself

L4d tonight?
[doublepost=1540195106][/doublepost]
You do realize this is gonna be the last fallout game right?

Source?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
controversial opinion:
Fallout 3, NV, and 4 can only be played through once or twice enjoyably. Anymore times and you need mods/survival mode etc. to actually have fun in the 3rd play-through and onwards.
i mean

i got through 4 playthroughs of fo4 for all the endings with a collective few hundred hours invested inbetween them without any lack of enjoyment, aside from maybe the minutemen ending which was the last one i did and undoubtedly the worst. 4 by any means isnt a bad game, I quite frankly fucking adored it - but it wasnt built to be played for thousands of hours, as much as they tried.

after that i've made several attempts to play through it again - without and with mods - and i've been unable to enjoy anything past level 10

as for fallout nv i've only ever managed two or three fun playthroughs yeah, tried many times to get back into it with little success

3's kind of in the same basket

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The problem with fallout NV was the dungeons

After you were in one cave they were all the same (except guardian)

While three's dungeons were pretty interesting, stuff like dunwich or the statesman hotel were all different designs and all told a story

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The problem with fallout NV was the dungeons

After you were in one cave they were all the same (except guardian)

While three's dungeons were pretty interesting, stuff like dunwich or the statesman hotel were all different designs and all told a story
Dunwich fucked me up lmao

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Even if it’s shit it’ll be fun with mates

I've binged most the gameplay footage and to be honest it looks pretty fun

The people who seem to be most vocal are the ones who are wanting the single player experience in multiplayer

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I've binged most the gameplay footage and to be honest it looks pretty fun

The people who seem to be most vocal are the ones who are wanting the single player experience in multiplayer
Aye, I’m fine with story taking a backseat to gameplay

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
76 as a spin off is fine, but the game contradicts the shit out of the previous games

so long as it aint taken seriously, then it's gucci

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Imagine not thinking bitter springs was justified

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
imagine supporting the ncr
558JEWM.png