Nebulae
imagine supporting the ncr
558JEWM.png
I just want to be a ranger in Baja chasing ghosts

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Mr house is a good choice he finna say fuck Earth I’m going to the moon to restart humans

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
stay dying of living in a shitty wasteland brainlet
implying that a makeshift corrupt as fuck government that can't sustain itself in the mojave to the point that it has to beg citizens to give spare scraps of food is any better

You're a cuck if you go with NCR instead of going with yesman and taking the strip for yourself to assert dominance over both the Legion and NCR, letting go of the faults of the past and eliminating the corruption in the NCR and the degeneracy in the Legion

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fallout 2 NCR were chad Rangers scalping slavers

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
implying that a makeshift corrupt as fuck government that can't sustain itself in the mojave to the point that it has to beg citizens to give spare scraps of food is any better

You're a cuck if you go with NCR instead of going with yesman and taking the strip for yourself to assert dominance over both the Legion and NCR, letting go of the faults of the past and eliminating the corruption in the NCR and the degeneracy in the Legion

independant is literally the rick and morty of NV choices

"heh stupid ncr and legion i will make my own perfect state that will function perfectly and seamlessly and not be overtaken by the vast amounts of warlords in the area...."

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
thinking that this vault dweller can suddenly create a self-sustainable monopoly over the mojave without eventually being toppled by a few warlords after all his robofags are killed off

LUpxzVD.jpg

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
daily reminder that only the NCR has thus far been able to recreate pre war living standards and restart industry and possess a standing army that has more men than most areas of the wastes have people

stay mad wasterfags give me your fucking tax

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you think yesman’s/independent rule over the Mojave is long term and self sustainable you’re a literal walnut brain

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
independant is literally the rick and morty of NV choices

"heh stupid ncr and legion i will make my own perfect state that will function perfectly and seamlessly and not be overtaken by the vast amounts of warlords in the area...."
Independent is literally the right choice

>No corruption as its you and your robot army
>Robot army assblasts both NCR and Legion
>muh "tribal warlords" will be fucking pushovers because of this
>ally yourself with boomers, have a literal bomber at your disposal

Civilians won't dare to rise up, and wont have to as the mojave is now witnessing peace and order which previously was unobtainable

Life becomes much more bearable, and the city sees immense growth
thinking that this vault dweller can suddenly create a self-sustainable monopoly over the mojave without eventually being toppled by a few warlords after all his robofags are killed off

LUpxzVD.jpg
>When a guy who got shot in the brain and somehow manages to survive can do what both the Legion and NCR has struggled to do for many years

That's an even bigger yikes from me

Imagine wanting to support sides that both want to re-establish forms of government that collapsed due to them being fucking failures lmao

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Independent is literally the right choice

>No corruption as its you and your robot army
>Robot army assblasts both NCR and Legion
>muh "tribal warlords" will be fucking pushovers because of this
>ally yourself with boomers, have a literal bomber at your disposal

Civilians won't dare to rise up, and wont have to as the mojave is now witnessing peace and order which previously was unobtainable

Life becomes much more bearable, and the city sees immense growth

>When a guy who got shot in the brain and somehow manages to survive can do what both the Legion and NCR has struggled to do for many years

Imagine wanting to support sides that both want to re-establish forms of government that collapsed due to them being fucking failures lmao

>democracy
>failure

thats an even even bigger yikes from me dawg

also what happens when all your robots break down heh

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Like 10 people in the mojave know how to work on robots who’s going to maintain them

You also can’t fund an entire region when your only export is tourism

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

since when was the government a failure? last i checked they were fine and the only reason they went under was because their country got nuked to fuck lmao. the only reason people wouldn't go with the ncr is because of their tax, whereas everyone else are cannibalists, murderers, tweakers and scammers so that doesn't even make sense either.

'waaa ncr big bad corrupt' but literally who gives a fuck, they're the only semblance of a civilized society that has been pulled off on a large scale

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
since when was the government a failure? last i checked they were fine and the only reason they went under was because their country got nuked to fuck lmao. the only reason people wouldn't go with the ncr is because of their tax, whereas everyone else are cannibalists, murderers, tweakers and scammers so that doesn't even make sense either.

'waaa ncr big bad corrupt' but literally who gives a fuck, they're the only semblance of a civilized society that has been pulled off on a large scale

this

the anti-NCR complaints are literally nothing compared to having to live out in a shitty waste full of corrupt warlord dictators and raider ooga boogas

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
old world blues (mod) is the proof that the Victor of the mojave really dosent matter if certain sides do certain things

Like Derrick's Legion

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
just shoot Kimball xD like just build over the Colorado xD