Serious Nebulous Fallout thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I loved how Old World Blues felt so much like the isometric fallouts and just how funny and serious it was all at once
It was funny to play because it didn't take itself too seriously while letting you know that is the case

Lot's of inside jokes, references and dialogue that made me wish they would've based an entire game around it

Fear the lobotomites

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I just love that Dr. Mobius is portrayed as such a parody of 50s cartoon villains throughout the campaign and then you go to talk to him and he's just someone's lonely uncle

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Let's not forget that OWB introduced the best radio station in the entire game

wish they added more songs on it though

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Everybody gangsta in Old World Blues until they start asking who turned out the lights

p00t65j7.jpg

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Old World Blues was funny but you also got horrific shit like a 200 year old woman in a computer trying to flirt with you and people who got locked in medical transport machines that still puppet their corpses around to murder others
The Toaster was my favorite

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
The first thing I usually do when I re-install New Vegas is get NMC's texture pack to make all the textures look epic again.
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43135

If you're having problems with the actual fire effects in stuff like fire barrels and not the scuffed textures there's a visual enhancement mod for fire and stuff.
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42666

Make sure you've got a script extender, 4 GB New Vegas and some anti-crash/anti-stutter mods too if you're messing with a bunch of mods.
Yeah I have these, I meant the model of the barrel which looks odd, these are great mods as well:
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39755
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38285
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54460

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Fuck boone boones a cunt

This meme was made by playing solo without companions gang
Wow, this is such an out-there opinion. You honestly scare me. Most times someone will just say another companion like Veronica or whatever is better but not you. No, you are a special breed of person. You are the type of guy to pull the legs off of spiders just to watch them slowly die in pain. You are a monster

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Wow, this is such an out-there opinion. You honestly scare me. Most times someone will just say another companion like Veronica or whatever is better but not you. No, you are a special breed of person. You are the type of guy to pull the legs off of spiders just to watch them slowly die in pain. You are a monster
ok

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
>Not playing with unlimited followers mods
>Not modding in 20 new followers
Never talk to me or my children again

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
85A21F1FE82025A03845B282198EA227D25796FA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
85A21F1FE82025A03845B282198EA227D25796FA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae

429D3B67840F64EFD44095EAAD0913DC9D2F874F

3800EB8DCEF3066179677653C3B0272FE3F285E8

BBB0BBA99887ECC590490D87C949777FBA7026B7

RED MENACE

I have no intentions of stopping this run until EVERYONE IS DEAD

i'm doing it with 7 DT which makes me incredibly easy to cripple and kill

red menace has, sadly, died a couple of times
however, these were in alternate realities
In truth, the man has tanked multiple bullets and punches to the face than i can count myself

his quest so far has taken him to the van graffs, where he decimated their manpower with nothing but an old rifle and sword
he commited genocide in the town over from freeside i forgot its name, so it probably wasn't too significant on red menaces list of deeds
after that he decided to go to vault 3 and purify it in fire but i just remembered while typing this that the leader was not touched, so he has some unfinished business

NCR sent rangers after me (LOL) red menace demanded to settle this, ranger decides to plead for him to not do it and do the Obsidian Entertainment coded speech talk of waiting 3 days to become friends with the NCR
red menace does not like the NCR
they are dead.

red menace decided to pay a visit to another salt lake that didn't have fire ants but regular ants
honorable to the end the man decided to fight them with his rusty sword
no damage was taken during that endeavor

also, radscorpions run from him

as punishment for such a stupid move by the NCR red menace has decided with consultation with the council in his head (you see, red menace is mentally ill, that's why he's doing this) to attack 1v40 the NCR outpost with the statues, i forget the name, as seen above

i shall update you soon.

somebody please reply to this with ideas for a death that would be a fitting end, or perhaps a good story ending to his adventures once vegas is cleaned

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae

fuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdust
ZxVrj5R.jpg

VJnjZ8o.jpg

bmwOPDM.jpg

V9kFYDa.jpg

R7GSP6P.jpg

Kb9f50y.jpg

fuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdustfuckdust

when im done im doing another run of obscurum pandemic just to top off the cock and ball torture fallout session