`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

a97a560eed30c555743646818d2bf688.png

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
so new california is a great mod and all but I honestly can't keep being annoyed by the fact the shi speak fucking japanese and wear samurai armor and shit

what

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
>democracy
>failure

thats an even even bigger yikes from me dawg
But it’s a literal failure in the fallout universe so you’re wrong

Honestly reading through this thread has made my blood boil not because I care about factions in a virtual game but because the regurgitated 4chan epic meme phrases you, @Knight and @Evil keep spouting off are genuinely insufferable honestly fucking stop

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

Honestly reading through this thread has made my blood boil not because I care about factions in a virtual game but because the regurgitated 4chan epic meme phrases you, @Knight and @Evil keep spouting off are genuinely insufferable honestly fucking stop

I don't really understand this argument honestly

I don't see how a nuclear war occuring was directly the fault of democracy, and that's even claiming if the cartoon villian version of the United States was even democractic at all

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

its just banter man chill

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

no

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

people argue about a game casually that they all like casually on a thread dedicated to the game

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think what cramdam is trying to say is it was the old world powers that created the wasteland and that old world ideals don't work in the apocalypse

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think what cramdam is trying to say is it was the old world powers that created the wasteland and that old world ideals don't work in the apocalypse
The challenges are so vastly different that eventually things are gonna give if you try and pretend society is absolutely normal.

That being said some people in-verse go so far in the other direction that it becomes dumb too, so.

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
I got pranked by the Fallout 76 counter on the Bethesda launcher. time to figure out what to do with my life for 2 hours.