Old memes are good memes, right?

Daizdks.jpg

ljKMgIT.png

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

gurrazor actually thought that image was suitable for his gold member adverts or whatever. i made a bunch of other pics like that one. they were all about as subtle as a brick to the face and they all slated the idea of gold members and their 'subscriptions' (that image itself was cunts.jpg) yet he still used them

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
gurrazor actually thought that image was suitable for his gold member adverts or whatever. i made a bunch of other pics like that one. they were all about as subtle as a brick to the face and they all slated the idea of gold members and their 'subscriptions' (that image itself was cunts.jpg) yet he still used them
Oh fuck, man. He actually asked me to do the similar thing numerous times. ButIrefused.jpg

(Still a good pose though)

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
I recognized your posing in it, didn't know you actually made it with that intent though. Good stuff :ok:

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
might as well stick my one here
iTsjWmb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.