Nebulous Weapon/Combat Thread

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Since people felt the last one was derailed due to discussions about non-guns, or about the politics of weapons etc., I'm making a new one that broadens the scope to what the thread was fitting.

If you disagree with having these discussions, you're free to not read or watch this thread, but please don't disturb those who do.

Yada yada, I own a ruger 10/22, fired many other weapons, etc.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm fine with talking about guns.

What I'm not fine with is people bitching about guns existing/being used. Piss off if you believe in that.

I want one of these fuckers.

M1911A1.png

Reactions: List

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
N - O.
@Blackquill
WE'RE NOT HAVING THIS AGAIN. FIRST; NOT GENERAL. SECOND DONT REMAKE THREADS. IF THEY'VE BEEN LOCKED, THERE'S A REASON TO IT.
Ah, this isn't as much of a remake as a broadening.

Yes, it is a general, because it is a discussion, it is not designed as an irrelevant hour-.long thread, it's here for longevity.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
N - O.
@Blackquill
WE'RE NOT HAVING THIS AGAIN. FIRST; NOT GENERAL. SECOND DONT REMAKE THREADS. IF THEY'VE BEEN LOCKED, THERE'S A REASON TO IT.
mfw your signature is literally "The Gun God" yet you don't like these types of threads

OT: As I said before, I don't have any real guns apart from an air rifle.
I'll post pics later.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
I'm fine with talking about guns.

What I'm not fine with is people bitching about guns existing/being used. Piss off if you believe in that.

I want one of these fuckers.

M1911A1.png
Nice choice.

And I, personally, am fine with people speaking their opposition to it, as long as it doesn't devolve into a shitstorm.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
mfw your signature is literally "The Gun God" yet you don't like these types of threads

OT: As I said before, I don't have any real guns apart from an air rifle.
I'll post pics later.
air guns are sexual

I have a couple nice ones, an air soft K98 and Mauser pistol.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
It's irrelevant and it's not gonna hold long.
Nearly noone owns a gun in this community. Only like 3-4 people. It's not gonna hold long. The only thing this will do is more drama and more arguments. Just stop. And don't remake threads. Blackquill locked it for a reason.
See, this is a weapons and combat thread. Swords, Jiu Jitsu, the art of the bitchslap, this thread is for it all!

Maybe not everyone owns guns, many people DO own or at least enjoy weapons or fighting techniques.

I dunno if at this point you just want to personally spite me, but it's a discussion that people enjoy--see the other thread.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
For the longest time, my favourite gun was actually the MP40 back in WW2 just because of how fucking sexy it was in CoD:WaW.

Like holy fuck it's such a nice gun.

MP_40_AYF_3.JPG

@Gungeoneer, you're German, back me up.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
For the longest time, my favourite gun was actually the MP40 back in WW2 just because of how fucking sexy it was in CoD:WaW.

Like holy fuck it's such a nice gun.

MP_40_AYF_3.JPG

@Gungeoneer, you're German, back me up.
Sexy aesthetic, but apparently they were unreliable or something?

I might be thinking of the Luger, had so many moving parts it wasn't very reliable, so they switched to the p38, probably my favorite existing handgun.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sexy aesthetic, but apparently they were unreliable or something?

I might be thinking of the Luger, had so many moving parts it wasn't very reliable, so they switched to the p38, probably my favorite existing handgun.

The Luger is a shit pistol. You have to physically lift the slide up and then pull it back, not many guns do that.