Nebulous Weapon/Combat Thread

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
im an european who knows a lot about guns especially about this cool m4a1-s that shoots very cool and has silencer :)

D

Deleted member 225

i got
  • double barrel shotgun
  • a hunting rifle but i barely use it
  • small .22 silenced rifle which is only really used for hunting rabits and small creatures
  • i had a little revolver but sold it
  • pump action shotgun
  • single barrel shotgun
  • various air rifles

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
TT33.JPG

Gato

Proton
Nebulae
Here we have europeans with rusty pistols and hunting rifles, then we have the americans with automatic shotguns and grenade launchers

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Don't have a gun myself, but I used to go to a shooting range where they'd give you a gun and allow you to shoot at the range as long as you didn't break anything and gave it back once your session was done.

Used to shoot pistols and rifles there, t'was fun.

Not really much interested in shooting anymore though, but if I was I'd want to get myself a pistol, maybe the USP-M if possible. That's a sexy looking pistol imo, and I used to shoot with it; Feels god like.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Wouldn't that go against the ideals most liberal parties present?
not necessarily

i'd consider myself more liberal-leaning but i'm a proponent of the second amendment et al

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Wouldn't that go against the ideals most liberal parties present?

I just say I'm Liberal to piss people off.

I once talked to my political friend in school about what kind of person I am politically.

He said I wasn't Liberal.

He just said I was politically retarded.

Something like "You're so left wing, you're literally off the fucking spectrum. You want more equality than fucking Gandhi."

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
not necessarily

i'd consider myself more liberal-leaning but i'm a proponent of the second amendment et al

So a left-leaning libertarian,ok

I just say I'm Liberal to piss people off.

I once talked to my political friend in school about what kind of person I am politically.

He said I wasn't Liberal.

He just said I was politically retarded.

Something like "You're so left wing, you're literally off the fucking spectrum. You want more equality than fucking Gandhi."

Ah well some people get really annoyed in politics beause it is the thing that moves our country.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
So a left-leaning libertarian,ok
no what the fuck lmao

just because you are a proponent of firearms doesn't mean you can't hold traditionally liberal values elsewhere

likewise with abortion and traditionally conservative values

i hate this notion that you need to be 100% the stereotypical definition of a political side, like why the fuck can't i just call myself a centrist who supports ideas from both ends of the spectrum

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm also fine with abortion.

Back on topic, anyone used an AA12?
AA-12.jpg
Pretty good shotgun.