Neo Dystopia - Server Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You were banned for having an absolutely toxic attitude, and contrary to your statement you admitted (in your ban appeal) that you "ensued to basically just fuck around and be a nuisance, not terribly but I did nick a couple cars and stuff and was a bit toxic."

But that is besides the point, I'm posting here because while
may be true for Blazing's content (only the maps), that same is not true for my own. While I can't stop you from stealing the content I've worked months on to try and prop up your own bastardized version of our lore that we've spent years on because you're too lazy or inept to make your own, you are absolutely wrong (and deluded) if you think you have my permission.

ahaha what is wrong with you it's not an official suggestion

Anony

String
Nebulae
I am not surprised at all by this to be honest with you mate.

I will safely say, we won't be stealing anyone's ideas/concepts or anything like that, hit me up if you have anymore concerns about this.

Thank you. It's very much appreciated. If he wants to contest it further, I can provide some more proof. MaXenzie made a forum account and has seen for himself a lot of the original ideas that Crash has pasted over here. It's just hurtful and negligent behavior.

We'd be happy to collaborate on anything in the future, as far as Gunsmoke x Nebulous goes. I don't think there's any bad blood.

Here's my Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fffffffffffffffffffffffffff/

Status
Not open for further replies.