NEW GORILLAZ MUSIC

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
I like them all but "We Got The Power" Is the best whilst "Saturnz Barz" Isn't my cup of (Peppermint) tea Either
honestly I didn't like it at first either buts its grown on me since my first listen.
lit track imo
all the other ones were good as well.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm not too big a fan of Saturnz Barz since it just doesn't really sound like Gorillaz, but more like some weird autotuned indie rap. I love all of the other ones as they do definitely remind me of the true flow of their past albums

I wasn't a big fan of it either, but the more I listen to it the more I like. Feels like a very surreal song, especially when paired with the admittedly weird music video. But yeah, definitely the weakest track released.

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
When I first listened to the songs (like 10 minutes after release) I didn't quite get the feeling of Gorillaz, at least not for the Saturnz Barz one, but after a while it, just like @ConstantDisplay said, grew on me and now I can't stop listening to these songs. I listen when I wake up, when i'm on the computer, when I got to school and while working in school etc..

I think these songs are amazing and I can't get enough of them.

Yoshez

lord of flies
Nebulae
About the time.. i almost forgot all about Gorillaz

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Remember the monster pizza from Jimmy Neutron?
hqdefault.jpg

This is him now:
fx6ZSY1.png

Feel old yet?