NEW METRO E3 GAMEPLAY REVEAL

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Tbh I'm gonna replay 2033 again. Nothing beats the terror felt when alone for the first time in that game

Reactions: List

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
looks so shit like why the fuck they on the surface like :heyzeus: where your gasmask how you not dead
In universe, there are regions of the world where the radiation isn't as bad, some areas to the extent where you can actually take your mask off and breathe in the unfiltered air.

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
This honestly looks awesome to me as I just got through replaying the reduxed version of both metro games for the 3rd time (right as it was announced) and was hungry for more russian nazi slaying...

But I'm still pissed off there is no good clockwork metroRP servers it has so much potential

wew

Neutrino
Nebulae
The Metro series was scary for me, but I got over it and loved the fuck out of them. I cannot wait for this one to release and I heard that its open world. The 4K look is icing on the cake.

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I like the look of this trailer, though I agree the charm of the Metro games is their cramped, claustrophobic environment, and the blend of post-apocalypse with the supernatural. I don't mind them branching out and looking for new in-game environments, I'm just concerned that being ambitious with the setting might fuck up the vibe the first games established.

Great Gatsby

Proton
Nebulae
Tbh, I barely play their games, but I still respect the atmosphere they're going for. My friend sent me this article this morning. I think either way, 4A Games has done pretty well fighting an uphill battle. Not to mention the stressing game of balancing everything between polishing a game, and releasing it before it become outdated (which in the modern video game market can happen within a year or two).

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2017/6/30/15905504/metro-exodus-e3-2017-reveal-interview-feature