NO MAN'S SKY OFFICIAL DAY 1 THREAD (PS4)

Are you Hyped?

• Yes

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • Fucking Delays

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I never said that?
No Man's Sky is viable of achieving success and a long lifespan considering the popularity of the game.
The game already has a huge audience and will continue to grow and get better.
Its even top seller on steam lol

Well, Ride To Hell was a top seller on Steam for a while.

Reactions: List

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Whats your point lmao.
Same shit could be said for Minecraft during its early days and its become one of the most successful games ever.
No mans sky will start to get better and better, base building will be a thing soon.
Just like Minecraft.
when minecraft first came out it was in an experimental alpha state and was sold for 5-10€ the case with no man's sky is that it's not an indie title and it has been in development for years + the game is ~60€

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I never said that?
No Man's Sky is viable of achieving success and a long lifespan considering the popularity of the game.
The game already has a huge audience and will continue to grow and get better.
Its even top seller on steam lol

you compared the game to minecraft regardless of the fact that minecraft was being worked on progressively during development and wasn't released like a AAA game

very few games work like that, and there's no reason to presume no man's sky will add much more unpaid (if any considering what they've said in a few interviews) content than some bug fixes

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
graphics are bullshit

planets are boring

you can't name planets or creatures like they advertised

fov is bullshit on toast

it's the same repetitive shit, planets aren't rich enough in variety to give longevity.

it's like spore's space age, literally...except less than than because you're always fucking alone.
- explore planets
- interact with other species
- make dosh
- buy tech
- random/player made creatures
- goal is center of Galaxy
- center of Galaxy is meaningless

TLDR: no

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
still a boring game, I dont think the multiplayer would save it.

You walk around on a planet, what do you do?

You hold the fire trigger on plants and collect ores, what do you do wit the ores? Ehhhhh... Collect them...

When you're done on a planet you go to the next, rince and repeat.
do you even understand what an atmospheric game is?

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you compared the game to minecraft regardless of the fact that minecraft was being worked on progressively during development and wasn't released like a AAA game

I'm comparing No mans Sky with Minecraft in the sense that No Man Sky will start off bland and buff itself slowly as it progresses.
I'm only saying this cause some geezers are disliking the game over the fact that there is not much to do at this point.
Games only been out for a day or two.

very few games work like that, and there's no reason to presume no man's sky will add much more unpaid (if any considering what they've said in a few interviews) content than some bug fixes

nice meme
no mans sky already planning to introduce base building and I'm sure that it will be accompanied by other features as well.

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
PC release is tomorrow, already preordered

Shit looks dope, hopefully PC won't have those server connection issues like the PS4

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean if the game got decent multiplayer functionality and good base bulding it'd properly be pretty sicc

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
I'm comparing No mans Sky with Minecraft in the sense that No Man Sky will start off bland and buff itself slowly as it progresses.
I'm only saying this cause some geezers are disliking the game over the fact that there is not much to do at this point.
Games only been out for a day or two.

nice meme
no mans sky already planning to introduce base building and I'm sure that it will be accompanied by other features as well.
Wanna know why I don't care?

Do not drop sixty dollars on something that is not worth it at that point, because it's the only version you're guaranteed to get. I don't feel like paying triple-A prices for promises. If it doesn't get updates, it isn't the devs fault that you paid into a feature-stripped game that apparently isn't done.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Wanna know why I don't care?

Do not drop sixty dollars on something that is not worth it at that point, because it's the only version you're guaranteed to get. I don't feel like paying triple-A prices for promises. If it doesn't get updates, it isn't the devs fault that you paid into a feature-stripped game that apparently isn't done.

Problem is most people who were hyped for No Mans Sky thought it was some epic giant space battle simulator, its not, Murray even warned people about it.
Its an exploration, atmospheric survival game.
Don't get whiny like a little shit when the game is completely different to what you thought it would be.

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
Problem is most people who were hyped for No Mans Sky thought it was some epic giant space battle simulator, its not, Murray even warned people about it.
Its an exploration, atmospheric survival game.
Don't get whiny like a little shit when the game is completely different to what you thought it would be.
the devs said themselves that people had the wrong expectations for the game
many thought its like a mmo and you can meet a shitton of people and have space battles and raid bases and build forts

but its just a chill game where you can explore and just experiment with things, yeah it'll get better over time and they'll deffo add multiplayer aspects to the game, which is what i'm expecting to happen.

i bought the game because i just like space tho :)