Not gonna lie I probably have corona

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Same here, got the same symptoms, my „test“ came out negative though. Not too worried tbh, we got good healthcare here, and I‘m not old.

Qball

Neutrino
Nebulae
I hope you're gonna be alright. Remember, just because you have it doesn't mean you'll die. I think there are different types of Corona. I know a guy that had it but the kind he got wasn't bad to the point where he's put in a hospital bed. I still hope you make it through this though.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I’ve been sick for over a week. My throat is still raw, still have a little bit of a cough, but I’m over the worst of it. Shits scary yo. I couldn’t afford a hospital sadly.

Qball

Neutrino
Nebulae
I’ve been sick for over a week. My throat is still raw, still have a little bit of a cough, but I’m over the worst of it. Shits scary yo. I couldn’t afford a hospital sadly.

You should be alright. That's the kind of Corona the guy I knew had I'm pretty sure. I think he's fine now after about 2 weeks. Just keep doing things like washing your hands and try staying away from other people for now. It should be alright, give it another week maybe.

Reactions: List