Oh fuck we getting sued

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
317EA1CAAE3E32335871E7AD7BD6D6A6261BBE27

Fyi to be the job he was you need to spend 2400 minutes on the server,he wants to go and sue us for stealing the idea of HL2RP

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Judge: "Do you have any documintation saying this was your original idea?"

*hands him paper with the words 'its fucking mine' on it*

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
joined server

became a rebel in the first hour by finding a bunch of rebels and getting a rebel suit

killed combine sniper and got a combine sniper that is broken since it lets you go 2x running speed while crouching and almost instant kills those without armor

killed a bunch of OTA breaking their "rules" aka not going outside unless auto jw

OTA started to try and RDM us

me and a friend i made became "rogue cops" to stop them

we found an apc and it became hell on earth. ota and CP's vs rebels and a APC and we were winning

RDMing OTA and CP that assisted them started using props to punt APC away

APC was still winning

finally after, like, an hour we finally got punted to the other side of the map by prop pushing OTA and a citizen helping him

i had to end the APC out of goodwill so that it won't be taken by anyone else and hence i rocket suicided the APC

i only got banned later because i raided the nexus as a rebel. apparently thats bannable without permission.

i recorded two demo's of my entire time on the server that was interesting. too bad i have no idea how to make demo's into usable video's

Reactions: List