Open World Crime Games Thread

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
yes

also how do y'all feel about GTA III? I feel like it's underrated when it comes to GTA discussions but I remember it as a very good game despite some big problems
I never played it that much, but it seems pretty neat, I like the New York Theme, what is creepy tho is that there was a character named Darkel who gave You tasks like killing someone by flying a Plane into a Skyscraper and blowing up a Ice Cream Truck with many kids around it.

(He was deleted before release)

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
yes

also how do y'all feel about GTA III? I feel like it's underrated when it comes to GTA discussions but I remember it as a very good game despite some big problems
the opening of it is really damn nostalgic and it was indeed a milestone for the franchise, but all in all it doesn't hold its own all to well in 2018 imo

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I never played it that much, but it seems pretty neat, I like the New York Theme, what is creepy tho is that there was a character named Darkel who gave You tasks like killing someone by flying a Plane into a Skyscraper and blowing up a Ice Cream Truck with many kids around it.

(He was deleted before release)

the ice cream is still in there you just blow up mafia guys instead which i guess is more acceptable

the opening of it is really damn nostalgic and it was indeed a milestone for the franchise, but all in all it doesn't hold its own all to well in 2018 imo

yeah, it's extremely bare bones considering [current year] and graphics are dated as hell, but i enjoyed my time with it and it's still fun to play, but i found the story pretty cool (albeit a bit generic) and the tie in later with San Andreas was pretty neat

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
the ice cream is still in there you just blow up mafia guys instead which i guess is more acceptable

yeah, it's extremely bare bones considering [current year] and graphics are dated as hell, but i enjoyed my time with it and it's still fun to play, but i found the story pretty cool (albeit a bit generic) and the tie in later with San Andreas was pretty neat
Claude had like no expressions, because he never speaked, I think his character was okay, but a bit bland and too cold hearted

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Claude had like no expressions, because he never speaker, I think his character was okay, but a bit bland and too cold hearted

yeah claude is basically a blank slate with no personality which is pretty eeeeeeeeh

i never really figured out why rockstar wouldn't give him any voice acting

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
yeah claude is basically a blank slate with no personality which is pretty eeeeeeeeh

i never really figured out why rockstar wouldn't give him any voice acting
They said that they had more problems that were more important than voice acting, and in game people think he is mute because he was shoot in the Neck at the beginning, also, isn’t it kinda weird that Claude and the two others didn‘t have masks on in a Bank Heist?

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Only real people will remember.
true-crime-new-york-city-ps2-patch-com-capa-D_NQ_NP_908323-MLB26731904645_012018-F.webp

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i normally find myself enjoying ragdoll physics more than anything

so gta 4 wins by a landslide

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Spider-man Web of Shadows. Ultimate Spider-man where you can play as Venom

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Spider-man Web of Shadows. Ultimate Spider-man where you can play as Venom

web of shadows best combat

spiderman 2 best web swinging

ultimate best plot

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
in regards of the grand theft auto series
gta sa was best from the 3d era and gta iv the best from the hd era, despite its obvious flaws

gta iv is better than v because of the
  • story
  • soundtrack
  • ragdoll physics
  • attention to details [vehicles and etc]
  • characters
  • setting
though it has major optimization issues

but thats just my opinion also fuck trevor

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
in regards of the grand theft auto series
gta sa was best from the 3d era and gta iv the best from the hd era, despite its obvious flaws

gta iv is better than v because of the
  • story
  • soundtrack
  • ragdoll physics
  • attention to details [vehicles and etc]
  • characters
  • setting
though it has major optimization issues

but thats just my opinion also fuck trevor
Thats just a theory

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
It wa pretty good, but I think GTA IV is the best one, the soundtrack is just perfect, and the game has so many thing, that GTA V couldn‘t pull off, like parkour and tiny things like that
Yeah like dude, in gta 5 you cant grab other ledges mid-air and you also loose balance really easily... while being mid-air... whatever, atleast why did they not make you grab ledges mid-air? This was implimented back in gta sa.