OUR BENEFACTORS - FEEDBACK

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
Got confirmation that one of the key participants should have been PK'd after his death while lonewolfing the day prior, it just miraculously didn't happen.

I really hope this sparks some change moving forward because this easily takes the cake for being the worst map change event I've played in this community.

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Got confirmation that one of the key participants should have been PK'd after his death while lonewolfing the day prior, it just miraculously didn't happen.
Ah yes, you mean after OTAs and CPs were still camping D4 when I wanted to check my stash out, after sweeping the whole sewers and going into a secret base they shouldn't have access or knowledge to.

Not to mention, I wasn't going to get captured like last time when 2 lone cops were walking around D4, guns raised without the minimum amount of TAG online.

I really hope this sparks some change moving forward because this easily takes the cake for being the worst led faction with people who just want to win lol

Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
Ah yes, you mean after OTAs and CPs were still camping D4 when I wanted to check my stash out

21bda51028fce6cbf51db63fceaddd0f.gif

This OTA who wasn't even holding his gun and had a Performing... above his head when he got attacked for sure was "camping D4"

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
21bda51028fce6cbf51db63fceaddd0f.gif

This OTA who wasn't even holding his gun and had a Performing... above his head when he got attacked for sure was "camping D4"
Ah yes, because I was going to stare at the OTA at the end of a tunnel, waiting to see if he had a gun or was performing, that's crazy bro.
Touch grass

Generally Fruity

Proton
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
you know how there's a staff team ? yeah they handle this sort of thing, in fact they're doing so as we speak. so there's no reason to keep fighting and complaining about it.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you're gonna make a jab at the playercount because you know it gets a reaction, at least own it. Don't backpedal when you're called out, like you were misconstrued or meant something else.

Its literally a "It doesn't matter what you say, your server is so shit its failing" stab.