OUR BENEFACTORS - FEEDBACK

Generally Fruity

Proton
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
we hear you. moving forward, we have plans to rely less on plotting and more on themes, worldbuilding, char dev. if there is a particular outcome hardwired into an event, we will advertise it as such.

@ovxy Sundown-6 was me

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Player agency whilst a buzz phrase is very important.

I didn’t play the event but kudos for trying - nothing wrong with learning from previous experience :)

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
literal dead silence in the staff vc as we were all saying 'it's all coming down to now'
whole world was on your shoulders and you didn't even know it
that's writing, baby
don't quit your day job

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i dont know what's going on here but im impressed that folk scraped together a half life 2 roleplay event in Q4 in the year of our lord 2023

event ending determined by 1 random actor within the event in an isolated room

that was the funniest part of the event tbh

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you can take the red pill, and get the rebel ending, waking up tomorrow with things just as they are...

or you can take the blue pill, get the combine ending, and see how shallow this lore really is...

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
you can take the red pill, and get the rebel ending, waking up tomorrow with things just as they are...

or you can take the blue pill, get the combine ending, and see how shallow this lore really is...
event ending determined by 1 random actor within the event in an isolated room

that was the funniest part of the event tbh
neither of u play

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this was more my event tbh. andrew did his best with what he was given.
As much as I wasn't a fan of the event myself, comments like these are so unnecessary man, quit being cunts
relax man, it's frankly admirable that anyone is willing to put time and effort into trying to create free content for others this far down the line - that being said; sometimes you swing and you miss, i know i did plenty of times when i used to run events

Generally Fruity

Proton
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
relax man, it's frankly admirable that anyone is willing to put time and effort into trying to create free content for others this far down the line - that being said; sometimes you swing and you miss, i know i did plenty of times when i used to run events
TRUTH. does anyone remember nova telo? mass s2rp. that shit was a miss that somehow became a home-run lol

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As much as I wasn't a fan of the event myself, comments like these are so unnecessary man, quit being cunts

disparaging anyone's critique because they dont play is the lowest form of counterargument

i dont play because i dont currently like the server or what it's doing

if anything, someone not playing gives their critique more weight if only because it shows they dont enjoy the server enough as-is to keep playing.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
These things aren't a 1 man effort afterall

unlike the ending to that event

ok but for real:

yeah dont have events focus entirely on one person, especially when the climatic ending of the event hinges on them
always have the entire group decide things like that, the spotlight is only for character moments

if i had my D&D party sit in the back while i let the group's paladin make a major plot decision they'd be fucked off too

rob

Nebulae
You got the server's population to a number we haven't seen in months so you clearly did something right.

You might want to have things in the future rely less on S2K though. Let everyone involved make an impact, even if small, in some shape or form.

Easier said than done, I know, I'm just a player at the end of the day, I have no idea what it's like to be staff handling all of this, but I'm sure it's not easy.