OUTERLANDS - The story you're going to see

Would you have played this?

• Total voters

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
wasn't said it couldn't happen

just hard to coordinate when we have like 3-4 other ppl asking about their own pet projects as well

we're in talks
ddIflGx.jpg

Deleted member 3190

Nebulous Mom
Nebulae
This caught my attention.

I use to be a staff member on a Star Wars serious-RP server back in 2012. It was VERY story-focused and had events all over a gmod-version of Coruscant. I miss that. When it comes to Star Wars and Mass Effect I can do absolutely anything in those worlds and enjoy myself.

If this does come to fruition i'd consider getting involved. It's just right now I can't bring myself back to gmod RP mentally. Too much Blender stuff.

Reactions: List

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Are tactical droids an option

Just asking for a friend

The friend is me

Please
details on applying will come out soon

I'm going to consider a new method of application that gives way to a more diverse roster of characters

D

Deleted member 305

Technically the Republic only outlawed the Battle Droids in the formation of the Galactic Empire. Tactical Droids, such as the HK-Units, 150% are normalized. Though if you see an HK Droid walking around you would get scared rather quickly.
the HK unit was only present during the Old Republic times, which would make them non-canon going by the current timeline and DIsney's treatment of the Old Republic

the only droids that survived came out of a foundry at Mustafar and reprogrammed - in conclusion there are only a hundred, if that, left with all knowledge of the design practically lost in time

the IG series assassin droid replaced the model and was the go-to droid sidekick alongside a few other reprogrammed CIS deviants

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
the HK unit was only present during the Old Republic times, which would make them non-canon going by the current timeline and DIsney's treatment of the Old Republic

the only droids that survived came out of a foundry at Mustafar and reprogrammed - in conclusion there are only a hundred, if that, left with all knowledge of the design practically lost in time

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Weren't there a few tac droids still kicking around? There's at least one that refused the droid shutdown order, thinking it a Republic trick, and survived with a small army into the early Empire era before escaping to parts unknown.

Also the mustar thing ala BF2, if that incident is canon again.

D

Deleted member 305

Weren't there a few tac droids still kicking around? There's at least one that refused the droid shutdown order, thinking it a Republic trick, and survived with a small army into the early Empire era before escaping to parts unknown.

Also the mustar thing ala BF2, if that incident is canon again.
There are only one or two confirmed cases of droids actually resisting to shut down [Kalani's CIS remnant is the only one confirmed by canon and lore]

the other holdouts were kept alive by rogue units or warlords/senators still loyal to the true core of the CIS' ideology but were soon crushed if we are to be excluding the Mustafar cells that were powered by rogue Geonosians before they too were legit wiped off the face of the galaxy

some holdouts simply carried orders that overrode the shut-down order because they were of critical importance