OUTERLANDS - The story you're going to see

Would you have played this?

• Total voters

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Weren't there a few tac droids still kicking around? There's at least one that refused the droid shutdown order, thinking it a Republic trick, and survived with a small army into the early Empire era before escaping to parts unknown.

Also the mustar thing ala BF2, if that incident is canon again.
Kalani is very much still around in the current lore, and could possibly be seeking to recreate the droid army given the lack of a galactic empire to cut it down where possible.

The Mustafar droid factory isn't canon as far as I know, but perhaps we'll see something in the upcoming bad batch.

But uhh, Outerlands takes place in legends, so anything's possible.

Reactions: List

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
nevermind

project is cancelled, just to spite char

c8ed78ac2d278235beecbbd8952a0771.png

Deleted member 3190

Nebulous Mom
Nebulae
the HK unit was only present during the Old Republic times, which would make them non-canon going by the current timeline and DIsney's treatment of the Old Republic

the only droids that survived came out of a foundry at Mustafar and reprogrammed - in conclusion there are only a hundred, if that, left with all knowledge of the design practically lost in time

oh that's right

Also technically HK was a protocol droid so i'm dumb.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't mind getting further into talks of/with this. When I was a staff member I was the Twi'lek know-it-all. Did events focused on the race and those interested, street markets and festivals, I ran the Rylothian Home which was a Holodancer Hub >:I and basically a star wars Best Buy for electronics and scrapping. I also have a Huttese dictionary if you REALLY wanna get down to the nitty-gritty.

Dobra Andoba Cheeka du Rylotha!

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Only need to tinker with the lightsaber code-wise, thats about it.

I didn’t account for droid player characters when setting things up tho. The few models we tested ended up not working as well
yeah thats right

get fucked clankers

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Only need to tinker with the lightsaber code-wise, thats about it.

I didn’t account for droid player characters when setting things up tho. The few models we tested ended up not working as well
Can opt to change up the models, those B1's were horrendous.

Perhaps more humanoid shaped androids are more suitable, i'll scour the workshop.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Can opt to change up the models, those B1's were horrendous.

Perhaps more humanoid shaped androids are more suitable, i'll scour the workshop.
Ye hit me up when you have some stuff to work with. I’ll most likely have time to look at the content and stuff that needs to be made this weekend

D

Deleted member 305

Ye hit me up when you have some stuff to work with. I’ll most likely have time to look at the content and stuff that needs to be made this weekend
the beefier B2 droids may work but they're super-battle droids and pretty grug in lore so

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I would play but I'm not interested at all in Gmod still and I've never had a good time playing Star wars rp. The die hard Star wars fans always ruin it for me

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
can’t wait to take beedo dunn off the shelf

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what're you gonna do, waddle your stumpy legs towards me in a fit of rage?
No I'll unpixel your face on that pic you sent me so you get dragged from your home by mink activists you adonis looking mfer!!