OUTERLANDS - The story you're going to see

Would you have played this?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 5162

I am going to roleplay as B2 unit. Sorry, this character slot has been occupied by me : )

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
the HK unit was only present during the Old Republic times, which would make them non-canon going by the current timeline and DIsney's treatment of the Old Republic
HK units were brought back in the Mandalorian (HK-87), though looking quite different to the Old Republic
HK87-TMCh13.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
YPYBe6c.png

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
I already know I'm going to enjoy the process, creating short stories just to accept or deny applications. There's something about having the extensive enjoyment of the deeper lore and the ability to create a sandbox for those stories to fit into the lore that makes things so interesting.

I'm going to draw up a date for this to happen soon, and get the ball rolling with applications.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I already know I'm going to enjoy the process, creating short stories just to accept or deny applications. There's something about having the extensive enjoyment of the deeper lore and the ability to create a sandbox for those stories to fit into the lore that makes things so interesting.

I'm going to draw up a date for this to happen soon, and get the ball rolling with applications.

The alplands format of having players write lore and the event runner incooperating it, accepted or denied, is extremely based and I’m excited to see it more

Reactions: List

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I grew up watching star wars. I can explain to you what happened since Old Republic to the First Order. I'm a level 100 wizard-..wait, I'm not.

I would totally play this

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
See my profile picture? that's gonna be my character. Pick your fighter

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
The real ‘wars’ is gonna happen when people start fighting over the limited amount of slots
There’ll be a lot more space for helpers on this one so they’ll have an offer there