Serious Overwatch Support: Who's the Best?

D

Deleted member 332

2ufga4kneya11.png

Another couple of things things I do as Lucio to help with not being hit btw-

Get used to pressing shift for crossfade A LOT. Always being on speed boost when wall-riding doesn't help you make precise jumps and slamming that shit every few seconds changes your velocity even in the air so people can't hit you

Turn on backwards wall-ride, having it off is just a handicap

Don't sit around hugging your team when using the healing aura, leap about near them

Learn to aim while in flight, otherwise all your hopping around will be pretty pointless

Corners are your friend for wall-riding. You'll see a lot of fast lucios stacking jumps together until they break the sound barrier, and that's p much how they do it alongside using amp it up just before beginning the ride

That's all I can think of for now. There's loads more stuff you learn with experience- Mostly situational awareness tho tbh. Man I'm gonna have to reinstall it at some point. Lucio is so fun compared to the other healers it's great

Good example (although helping the team should be your main priority, doing shit like this comes second)

Edit: Oh and Symmetra is fucking aids for lucios btw, avoid symm at all costs

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
2ufga4kneya11.png

Another couple of things things I do as Lucio to help with not being hit btw-

Get used to pressing shift for crossfade A LOT. Always being on speed boost when wall-riding doesn't help you make precise jumps and slamming that shit every few seconds changes your velocity even in the air so people can't hit you

Turn on backwards wall-ride, having it off is just a handicap

Don't sit around hugging your team when using the healing aura, leap about near them

Learn to aim while in flight, otherwise all your hopping around will be pretty pointless

Corners are your friend for wall-riding. You'll see a lot of fast lucios stacking jumps together until they break the sound barrier, and that's p much how they do it alongside using amp it up just before beginning the ride

That's all I can think of for now. There's loads more stuff you learn with experience- Mostly situational awareness tho tbh. Man I'm gonna have to reinstall it at some point. Lucio is so fun compared to the other healers it's great

Good example (although helping the team should be your main priority, doing shit like this comes second)

Edit: Oh and Symmetra is fucking aids for lucios btw, avoid symm at all costs

tfw when doomfist just squashes you like a fly if he hits you.

But really Lucio is a fun hero to play when you wanna fuck around and FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
he does that to half the heroes in the game lmao

small brain: nerf doomfists one hit ko ability

big brain: nerf all his others but retain his one hit potential

Yeah but with lucio if you are wallriding you are almost guaranteed to die cause you are already on the wall, it's like the equivalent of punching a fly lol, actually that's Mercy. Lucio is more like punching a frog

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i miss the days of sending that hook out and getting the stupidest hits

Remember when if it grabbed you, it could just bring you across walls, I remember.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I remember when mercy Ult was the revive, just hiding in a corner waiting for your entire team to die just to revive them but then you hear roadhog laugh... The true horror survival experience

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the virgin whole hog vs the chad graviton surge

when you need another ult to combo with to get any value

i'm sorry chief but this ain't it
[doublepost=1546379204][/doublepost]of course i say this so confidently like you can get wholehog value at all

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
when you need another ult to combo with to get any value

i'm sorry chief but this ain't it
[doublepost=1546379204][/doublepost]of course i say this so confidently like you can get wholehog value at all
add me up fredman we'll game together and i'll show you
Flum3#21827