Serious Overwatch Support: Who's the Best?

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
doomfist is a healer bro

Megafreak

shit medic
Nebulae
now shes just like doomfist and tracer, worth almost nothing to a team because they suck now
doomfist is strong (some people are insane)

tracer is stronger

you just need to know how to play them, tracer is literally used in pro comps

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
doomfist is strong (some people are insane)

tracer is stronger

you just need to know how to play them, tracer is literally used in pro comps
still, they're not very valuable to a team with the people that play them (look at Widowmakers on quickplay, literally like old men trying to throw a javelin at somebody at 50m) and very few will be able and they can easily be countered with the abilities of many heroes

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
250px-Medic_taunt_laugh.png

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
still, they're not very valuable to a team with the people that play them (look at Widowmakers on quickplay, literally like old men trying to throw a javelin at somebody at 50m) and very few will be able and they can easily be countered with the abilities of many heroes

yeah this is why i dont think pro play and even normal comp play can be compared

90% of the time pro players are gonna have a widow in their team comp but that's because they're insane at the game and can hit like all their shots (almost)

I do agree that Doomfist and Tracer are still valuable dps picks even if you aren't at an insane skill level though

Probably a nazi: check

he's been confirmed to not be a nazi but he went along anyway cause they gave him lots of freedom for experimenting i think

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
he's been confirmed to not be a nazi but he went along anyway cause they gave him lots of freedom for experimenting i think

Yeah man and him having a deal with the Devil (that he has basically scammed the devil from) isn't thaaaat bad.

If he was a Nazi that'd be neat :P

D

Deleted member 332

I used to play overwatch quite a bit, less-so now. But seeing as I only mained one hero (who was support) I think I can safely say one thing:

If you play lucio and you spend more than ten seconds on the floor per life you're a total virgin

Lucio is by far the most survivable hero in the game just by the pure fact that you can hippity hoppity the fuck on out if anybody (somehow) manages to land a single shot on you

Bind jump to left click (you're gonna be doing it a lot)
Bind fire to right click
Bind boop to space so you can feel like a chad when you super-smash people off the map
Bind melee to scroll so you can annoy those snipers

The rest is experience in mixing wall rides together so you can hit like 100mph. Most fun you can have on a hero imo

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I used to play overwatch quite a bit, less-so now. But seeing as I only mained one hero (who was support) I think I can safely say one thing:

If you play lucio and you spend more than ten seconds on the floor per life you're a total virgin

Lucio is by far the most survivable hero in the game just by the pure fact that you can hippity hoppity the fuck on out if anybody (somehow) manages to land a single shot on you

Bind jump to left click (you're gonna be doing it a lot)
Bind fire to right click
Bind boop to space so you can feel like a chad when you super-smash people off the map
Bind melee to scroll so you can annoy those snipers

The rest is experience in mixing wall rides together so you can hit like 100mph. Most fun you can have on a hero imo

i saw some madlad bind his jump to scroll wheel and just fucking yeet around the walls at 200 miles per hour

also i'd say hammond is more survivable than lucio at this point but it's pretty close

D

Deleted member 332

i saw some madlad bind his jump to scroll wheel and just fucking yeet around the walls at 200 miles per hour

also i'd say hammond is more survivable than lucio at this point but it's pretty close

Never played Hammond as I've not booted the game up for about 5-6 months, might have to give it a go again soon. Anybody feel free to hmu if you want a support on cocaine.

But yeah, lucio is fast as FUCK it's fantastic. Wall-ride opens up so many different flanks for getting around the map. Scroll wheel is good, but I personally struggle with holding a wall-ride using it. With left mouse I can just hold it down and double-click to yeet off the wall at an incredibly hihg sped. That's just me tho

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Never played Hammond as I've not booted the game up for about 5-6 months, might have to give it a go again soon. Anybody feel free to hmu if you want a support on cocaine.

But yeah, lucio is fast as FUCK it's fantastic. Wall-ride opens up so many different flanks for getting around the map. Scroll wheel is good, but I personally struggle with holding a wall-ride using it. With left mouse I can just hold it down and double-click to yeet off the wall at an incredibly hihg sped. That's just me tho

dude hammond is like insane

his movement speed in ball form is base 10 meters/s (base hero speed is 5.5) and he can go even faster by using his grapple hook + he has such a high hp pool it's crazy

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
scout: runs at 400 HU/second aka 17 miles per hour

17 mph is 27.3 km/h

27.3 km/h is 7.5 m/s

according to a post on reddit, somebody tested tracers speed to be 6 m/s

scout confirmed best runner fuck u tracer weak shit
7a953a9914.png

FUCK OVERWATCH

THIS POST WAS MADE BY ORIGINAL CONCEPT GANG