Papers Please

Liraxus

The real Biotic, the best Biotic
Nebulae
Glory to Arstoszka. Well, this game is probably too old, but I hope peeps have played it, because I used to run around Lemonpunch with the name Jorji Costava until I was forced to change it, but it is still fun.
If you haven't played it, then all you need to know is imagine the soviet union and communism, with a lot of comedy, anyone who hasn't played it should!

Anyway, if you have played it, I would like to hear your thoughts on the game.

Reactions: List

Liraxus

Nebulae
Some of the endings are hilarious and some unforgiving, XD you should play through some of the endings.

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
I played it two times, got some good and bad ending. Was funny for some time, yet I wouldn't really play it again.

Liraxus

Nebulae
Aye, doesn't have much replay value after a few endings though, thats a down side.

Pigeon

Neutrino
Nebulae
R750x0

Some crazy Koreans made North Korea version of Paper Please.
(This is real mode)
Play video

Liraxus

Nebulae
It is basically a game where you are a border control worker for a communist country earning bugger all.

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
It gets boring fast. But it does have it's share of dark humor throughout the game (although, it depends on it to carry the game a lot.) it's unique, but tbh even though I beat it a few times I can't say I remember much of it.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
One of my top games, finished it multiple times. Used to have all the issuing cities and seals memorized, although I probably can't remember now.

betazero9

f(x) = ax2+bx+c
Nebulae
I enjoyed this game until I completely finished it with approximately 8 or 9 endings. The way the game functions is quite fine, making me satisfied with it. I also remember that I had gone through the times I was given four citations repeatedly. Even though I didn't make an attempt to have memorized the details which musn't be overlooked in passports at the time I played it, I still remember most of them.

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I could never finish it, I'm pretty sure I got like 3-4 days in and I just ended up failing awfully all the time, good memories though since I remember an old LP member called Stephanov would always use the phrase 'Glory to Arstoszka'.

Fun game though