people who have been here since lemonpunch, why?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
- getting told as a fresh bluesuit to deliver a rebel vhs to the cab mail box and feeling important
122vae.jpg

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
My PC is in the shop but I have a picture of my face on a KKK person surrounded by logs of me saying the n-word on QZRP that I remember posting to my ban appeal about racism

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
the final event.
the one with open firefights between the CPs and the rebels.
and the server crashing maybe three or four times during it.
also that one admin who went "fuck this" in OOC and permabanned Gurrazor afterwards.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
the final event.
the one with open firefights between the CPs and the rebels.
and the server crashing maybe three or four times during it.
also that one admin who went "fuck this" in OOC and permabanned Gurrazor afterwards.
now that im thinking about that event and the end of lp

@Isuccatgaming i think you banned me, i can't remember if it was before or after the event though

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Watching the place fall apart over a few days was genuinely shit, especially given a few days before everything was normal and people were having fun.

I think I logged on once, did some stuff on OTA because it was still in the "okay act normal" stage of the very first day then just didn't have the heart to watch it fall apart until Alex left and Gurrazor pulled the plug so never rejoined.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

Pretty tragic (and hilarious) that it really be like that sometimes back in the day @alex

Also, banned and demoted for quitting a League of Legends game that made cryptic lose his promos.
Banned and demoted for breaching containers @Chester owned that he asked me to breach
Duping in Lemonpunch experiment to max, only being caught for like... one third of the duped stuff, forgiven, instant best gear.
Asked gurrazor to borrow money from him to buy gold member for experiment, never paid him back (scammed ez)
Creating gas chambers in HL2RP along with the at the time SD Moon to gas and PK random black characters we used observer to find
Bork suiciding one of the very first characters of the server still alive at the time because RJ (I think) stole his roleplay girlfriend
Raiding the Mayor

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Are you sure lemon punch actually happened and it wasn’t all a big fever dream?
Cause the stories in this thread are wild

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
i think i remember seeing a WW3RP staff member being (possibly perma)banned from the HL2RP server from minging back in 2015-2016 but i never found out who it was.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i think i remember seeing a WW3RP staff member being (possibly perma)banned from the HL2RP server from minging back in 2015-2016 but i never found out who it was.
You are probably referring to the WW3 shotcop incident?

Bunch of the WW3 team and SD shotcopped by getting gear through other WW3 players who also played HL2 and ended up shotcopping in the middle of an event and only killing three cops or whatever before dying to OTA. Bunch of people got perma'd, the SD got demoted and the forums briefly became some weird server vs server thing as a result.

Sadly wasn't there to witness the actual thing as I had to go to the theatre that night.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Bunch of the WW3 team and SD shotcopped by getting gear through other WW3 players who also played HL2 and ended up shotcopping in the middle of an event and only killing three cops or whatever before dying to OTA. Bunch of people got perma'd, the SD got demoted and the forums briefly became some weird server vs server thing as a result.
in other words the person you are looking for is @char

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
in other words the person you are looking for is @char
Couldn't remember who it was, didn't wanna tag the wrong person but yeah.

No hard feelings anymore, I look back and laugh at it. At the time I was stuck trying to get signal in a shitty theatre bathroom to try and help sort the shitshow out when I realised it'd actually (typically) happened the one night I was out lol

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Sadly wasn't there to witness the actual thing as I had to go to the theatre that night.

imagine being huffy over this for years

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae

damn
all i was expecting was the usual minge puncher but god damn
idk if i was lucky or unlucky to not be active on the forums by that time.