people who have been here since lemonpunch, why?

D

Deleted member 22

because i have an unhealthy addiction to this game mode that's ruined my life socially and my education
-t.playingbeforeblackquillwasevenstaffithink

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what even happened to @Plankt0n
I remember hearing he was online for like 24+ hours and suddenly left and never came back. Idk tho
Basically he and I were RPing, he was on his OTA, he suddenly went AFK which lasted two days before he slipped away from the community and I only found out this year he'd passed out drunk, woke up and forgot he was even on server, gotten drunk again and hopped into TS to dick around then sort of just quit.

He'd always had issues with alcoholism and I think he left to try and get them sorted out again. We found his profile literally a few weeks ago, he's still kicking about on Steam he's just never returned to Neb.

Reactions: List

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae

612ecc9ede.jpg

BRO I DONT REMEMBER BEING THIS CRINGE WHAT HAPPENED

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
All the friends I’ve made along the way.

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Kenny Juice my retard who could turn into a rat and tipped people out of wheelchairs
Kenny Juice was gold. Wasn't that also the time when Bad Rats was the crazy new goof?
[doublepost=1570720127][/doublepost]stfu @Rabid you werent even there, boomer don't neb this

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Kenny Juice was gold. Wasn't that also the time when Bad Rats was the crazy new goof?
[doublepost=1570720127][/doublepost]stfu @Rabid you werent even there, boomer don't neb this
Yes this was around when I bought 10 copies of the game and gave them away

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
i got bored n decided to browse the forums. if anyone is an OG from lemonpunch u may remember me from my meme videos or the snoop dogg event.

out of curiosity tho, why are you still active in this community? do you still play on the server or do you just like the connection a community brings?

i for one moved on with my life n stopped playing games altogether, i just got bored of them in the end. the gaming industry knows people will pay loads of money for crappy releases. thats just me tho i'm not saying it's wrong to still be here or play games or w/e, am just curious what it is that appeals to you.

At the end of LemonPunch I took an almost three-year hiatus, I thought I was done with the game mode indefinitely until @Nathant18 asked me to come back on - I've never really been in HL2RP for the actual roleplay, moreso the community.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mostly stick around for my friends tbh, and to pitch in now and again with things. I used to roleplay elsewhere after I stepped away from Neb but honestly at this point I'm sort of just burned out and disinterested in roleplay as a whole, no matter the medium.

Despite my misgivings with the community at times though I'll always stand by the fact that its in a much healthier place than its ever been, even in regards to people being able to sit down and just talk to one another.

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Basically he and I were RPing, he was on his OTA, he suddenly went AFK which lasted two days before he slipped away from the community and I only found out this year he'd passed out drunk, woke up and forgot he was even on server, gotten drunk again and hopped into TS to dick around then sort of just quit.

He'd always had issues with alcoholism and I think he left to try and get them sorted out again. We found his profile literally a few weeks ago, he's still kicking about on Steam he's just never returned to Neb.

Damn I remember Plankt0n, he must've left the community before I joined back - that's a name I haven't heard in a while

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Damn I remember Plankt0n, he must've left the community before I joined back - that's a name I haven't heard in a while
He left around the time we came back to Zak's first I17 edit after C8 v1 but before v2 in 2016, so I think he was already gone.

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
He left around the time we came back to Zak's first I17 edit after C8 v1 but before v2 in 2016, so I think he was already gone.

Yeah I only joined back in April, he was a headcop wasn't he in LP? He was a lead of something

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
CAB
OTA
CP

thats all i remember him leading
I got in under him in CAB and my first day in the faction he wanted to PK Howell for talking to someone cops brought in and @Blackquill had to talk him out of it (he was drunk), then had his Advisor shoot her then throw her off the Nexus in a serverwide /event.

I got really upset because I thought two NLR's were a PK and I felt it was super degrading and I remember going to BQ being like "I did nothing wrong? I had guards and everything" lmao

If you want to know who set the standard for what I thought CAB was meant to act like, look no further than Plank and CoDs, bless 'em.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I got in under him in CAB and my first day in the faction he wanted to PK Howell for talking to someone cops brought in and @Blackquill had to talk him out of it (he was drunk), then had his Advisor shoot her then throw her off the Nexus in a serverwide /event.

I got really upset because I thought two NLR's were a PK and I felt it was super degrading and I remember going to BQ being like "I did nothing wrong? I had guards and everything" lmao

If you want to know who set the standard for what I thought CAB was meant to act like, look no further than Plank and CoDs, bless 'em.
gotta love plankt0n's ota taglines back in the day

they were literally just SUNDOWN-2 or something like that