please stop shitting on each others writing styles

sots

community bear
Nebulae
its literally freestyle and on the go writing it really doesnt mean much

if you take the east or pyro appraoch of writing a lot and padding it out with very flowery and verbose langauge thats cool
or if you prefer to get it more concise and get out what you want in a few lines thats also fine

it do not matta
we are roleplayers

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
its literally freestyle and on the go writing it really doesnt mean much

if you take the east or pyro appraoch of writing a lot and padding it out with very flowery and verbose langauge thats cool
or if you prefer to get it more concise and get out what you want in a few lines thats also fine

it do not matta
we are roleplayers
i'm never gonna not make fun of /me would

Nebulae
i have observed a multitude of writing styles while moderating the rage cage (fight club) and i admire all of them.

/me would is pretty shit though ngl though thank god it's only been used once in a /me while in the cage

be aware that i keep your fights saved away simpletons....

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
i'm guilty of using this but i usually use it to signify shock/a loss for words

-- and ... work the same and it's grammatically correct.

This is the only pet peeve I have. I'll let people use /me would and past tense if they don't do -.. or ..-

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you do anything I don't like I will silently judge you but as long as I can understand what it means I don't really care that much

Unless you do /mes in the past tense then I will punch you to death (irl)

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
/me would have wished these guys to shut up.

/me’s that represent the internal feelings for other characters in order to make a snidy remark that can not be replied to icly

/me thinks the guy is stupid for thinking that.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
My only wish is for people to start making /me's more than just purely physical descriptions. Add some spice, unnecessary references and details to enrich the "/me puts down the canteen on the table, and presses the button to seal it up. He would then pick up the canteen and move over to the cart to dispose of it."

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
My only wish is for people to start making /me's more than just purely physical descriptions. Add some spice, unnecessary references and details to enrich the "/me puts down the canteen on the table, and presses the button to seal it up. He would then pick up the canteen and move over to the cart to dispose of it."

good rp isn’t long /me’s

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I hate when people make jabs in /me's, its so dumb.
I think it's fine as long as someone is doing something retarded, for instance when some autist tried to do a /me of...ripping off the painted BAF mural in d47, I did a /it saying quite literally That's impossible you retard.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
good rp isn’t long /me’s
never once in my post have i said anything about making /me's longer. I said that it'd be more rp-friendly to have people let their creativity flow when doing /me's (which are usuallly just purely physical)

enrich, not elongate

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
no one needs to /me every single little mundane action like sitting down or picking something up, if you look down on anyone for not doing so you have mental deficiencies