Nebulae
1512769789-ration-d-urgence.png

HERE IT IS!

Reactions: List

Tarannus

Some of the time takes pictures
Nebulae
Pets? Photos?

An unemployed person with unlimited access to both, nearly limitless amounts of free time, and a bevy of camera equipment?

Sadie (aka Dadie / Dadiebug / Dr. Tinycat) is a 14 year old minature tabby from Corvallis, OR - roughly 60% the size of an average adult. She doesn't have dwarfism, as best as we can tell, because her legs are in proper proportion to her body.

B15Upy5.jpg

VrCqzc4.jpg

GusFzJf.jpg

qXJBURZ.jpg

Y2ddpaz.jpg

bflxlJL.jpg

nT4lS9h.jpg

RNOFkub.jpg

fUe5Y5M.jpg

ImlMg7W.jpg

IQvRFo7.jpg

adaT8CS.jpg

Beautiful (aka Mister, ManCat) is a 16 year old barn rescue from Artesia, NM. He was found with a pack of 14 others - likely siblings, but no one's too sure. Due to his feral upbringing, and proximity to oil refining activities where he was rescued, he's got a fair amount of stress-related issues which have calmed down over the last four years. Also tends to "moo" instead of "meow".

uizHBYl.jpg

Cp9rYwZ.jpg

hXqzLFH.jpg

Mh2nYZc.jpg

xtrbgdt.jpg

Jem is a 6 year old tabby from a litter rescued by the Humane Society of Waupaca County in Wisconsin. As one of my parents' two cats, she's embraced the midwestern lifestyle (where every social item revolves around food) perhaps a bit too much. From a relatively svelte hunter, she's now approaching 10 kg - earning her the moniker of "Jabba the Catt".

jj19EgE.jpg

ZaRzXWf.jpg

oNyrOrK.jpg

NU6gSd5.jpg

Ae0H6n0.jpg

jWnpnYA.jpg

rY8WCMF.jpg

vdIO60S.jpg

taVKYTw.jpg

Boo is a true feral who showed up on my parents' doorstep in 2006 and, as such, we really don't know her age. Considering her relative youth, but tame nature at the time, it's safe to assume that she's anywhere between 14 to 17 years old - probably trending towards the older end of the spectrum. Quite the hunter and the outdoor cat earlier in her life, age has caught up to her. Given her antics and forgetfulness now, we suspect she has feline dementia.

7kvqJop.jpg

JoxEQ7r.jpg

S3jvfJM.jpg

vUYDkLQ.jpg

TZ8Kqvg.jpg

MmqqTuN.jpg

wAULCiE.jpg

sx3AmoU.jpg

JAYyKwz.jpg

duYwEzZ.jpg

These two puppies were the residents of a house I take care of in White Rock, NM. As a gift to their owners, I took some time from one of my housesitting gigs to try and get them to pose for a couple of shots. For these, and a handful of artistic pictures of their garden, I was paid with a few bottles of Khalua - not bad overall.

MGk7RaY.jpg

MuwnCKu.jpg

8vF3PBm.jpg

w6d1Z9S.jpg

MHSH1KY.jpg

AFek9wQ.jpg

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Pets? Photos?

An unemployed person with unlimited access to both, nearly limitless amounts of free time, and a bevy of camera equipment?

Sadie (aka Dadie / Dadiebug / Dr. Tinycat) is a 14 year old minature tabby from Corvallis, OR - roughly 60% the size of an average adult. She doesn't have dwarfism, as best as we can tell, because her legs are in proper proportion to her body.

B15Upy5.jpg

VrCqzc4.jpg

GusFzJf.jpg

qXJBURZ.jpg

Y2ddpaz.jpg

bflxlJL.jpg

nT4lS9h.jpg

RNOFkub.jpg

fUe5Y5M.jpg

ImlMg7W.jpg

IQvRFo7.jpg

adaT8CS.jpg

Beautiful (aka Mister, ManCat) is a 16 year old barn rescue from Artesia, NM. He was found with a pack of 14 others - likely siblings, but no one's too sure. Due to his feral upbringing, and proximity to oil refining activities where he was rescued, he's got a fair amount of stress-related issues which have calmed down over the last four years. Also tends to "moo" instead of "meow".

uizHBYl.jpg

Cp9rYwZ.jpg

hXqzLFH.jpg

Mh2nYZc.jpg

xtrbgdt.jpg

Jem is a 6 year old tabby from a litter rescued by the Humane Society of Waupaca County in Wisconsin. As one of my parents' two cats, she's embraced the midwestern lifestyle (where every social item revolves around food) perhaps a bit too much. From a relatively svelte hunter, she's now approaching 10 kg - earning her the moniker of "Jabba the Catt".

jj19EgE.jpg

ZaRzXWf.jpg

oNyrOrK.jpg

NU6gSd5.jpg

Ae0H6n0.jpg

jWnpnYA.jpg

rY8WCMF.jpg

vdIO60S.jpg

taVKYTw.jpg

Boo is a true feral who showed up on my parents' doorstep in 2006 and, as such, we really don't know her age. Considering her relative youth, but tame nature at the time, it's safe to assume that she's anywhere between 14 to 17 years old - probably trending towards the older end of the spectrum. Quite the hunter and the outdoor cat earlier in her life, age has caught up to her. Given her antics and forgetfulness now, we suspect she has feline dementia.

7kvqJop.jpg

JoxEQ7r.jpg

S3jvfJM.jpg

vUYDkLQ.jpg

TZ8Kqvg.jpg

MmqqTuN.jpg

wAULCiE.jpg

sx3AmoU.jpg

JAYyKwz.jpg

duYwEzZ.jpg

These two puppies were the residents of a house I take care of in White Rock, NM. As a gift to their owners, I took some time from one of my housesitting gigs to try and get them to pose for a couple of shots. For these, and a handful of artistic pictures of their garden, I was paid with a few bottles of Khalua - not bad overall.

MGk7RaY.jpg

MuwnCKu.jpg

8vF3PBm.jpg

w6d1Z9S.jpg

MHSH1KY.jpg

AFek9wQ.jpg

Get you an owner that takes HD pics for the gram.