Post a picture of yourself

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
can't anymore because i caught a felony lmao

whats your MOS bro?
oof
you can’t get a waiver or anything??

I was going to go infantry but my family and recruiters talked me out of it so now I’m 2800, electronics maintenance
in the words of my drill instructor I will “be repairing a major’s refrigerator”

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
oof
you can’t get a waiver or anything??
nop to be a marine commando and all that you need a security clearance which i now can't get. i can get the felony waived after 5 years of flawless behavior, though...

i might end up joining the french foreign legion since they dont give a fuck about criminals

I was going to go infantry but my family and recruiters talked me out of it
thank them a lot

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
why'd they give you oven mittens oxy your gloves are so big
in bootcamp you don’t get the luxury of new gear or what fits so
I got oversized dry leather gloves that I had to beat the crumpled fingers into shape so theyd fit
[doublepost=1534793188][/doublepost]
nop to be a marine commando and all that you need a security clearance which i now can't get. i can get the felony waived after 5 years of flawless behavior, though...

i might end up joining the french foreign legion since they dont give a fuck about criminals

thank them a lot
yeah ngl after seeing everything the infantry has to do and you get out with no real job certifications the pog life is much more appealing
foreign legion is pretty dope tho, ive heard a bit about them when they cross trained with marines and they’re good dudes

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
some pics from brockhampton @ london tonight
woulda taken a selfie but my front cam couldn't shoot for shit
uQTGaY1.jpg

2xdvLtq.jpg

Ij2RaEx.jpg

fJt5KIg.jpg

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
ZR0AvIM.jpg

Free my :heyzeus: Johnny. Sent to the pen after being caught cooking bricks. Ain’t gonna stop him though. You can lock the locks but you can’t stop the clocks.