Post a picture of yourself

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
hooked through a loop of your jeans so you can bumpfire : ~ )
i know you're joking but it wouldn't have worked at all, it managed a single round before failing to feed every single time, and we got through exactly 8 rounds before the magazine itself failed completely

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i know you're joking but it wouldn't have worked at all, it managed a single round before failing to feed every single time, and we got through exactly 8 rounds before the magazine itself failed completely
what gun actually is that?

i doubt its actually a tec-9, looks like some weird bastardised tec and hi-point mish mash (the upper looking like their shit pistols)

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
what gun actually is that?

i doubt its actually a tec-9, looks like some weird bastardised tec and hi-point mish mash (the upper looking like their shit pistols)
it's an AB-10, which is literally just a tec-9 with a shorter barrel and no barrel shroud (they were sold with 10 round magazines, but obv the friend who owns it has a 32 round mag)

they were sold following the california assault weapons ban in the 90s, and was incidentally the tec9 variant used in the columbine shooting, that infamous security cam picture of dylan klebold shows him holding basically the same gun

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

uCBTMj.png

can you tell i had no fucking clue how to hold this abortion of a gun comfortably

This will be the image of you the media uses if you ever go off the rails. A nice low quality shot of the evil killer doing what he does best.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
glorious swedish guns yes?
the tec-9 would've been a pretty solid gun if it fired from an open bolt, like it was planned, but the ATF refused to allow him to sell it as an open bolt firearm because they were afraid of people converting it to being fully automatic

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
the tec-9 would've been a pretty solid gun if it fired from an open bolt, like it was planned, but the ATF refused to allow him to sell it as an open bolt firearm because they were afraid of people converting it to being fully automatic
fn fal would’ve also been epic for american forces but it got shafted : - (

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i like the armalite 15 because of the ira
armalite historically made their guns to give to shithole democratic african countries because they couldn’t afford m16s lol