Post a picture of yourself

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
What do you mean???

Just memeing. I've got a personal phobia of glocks. The trigger is terrible and spongier than a twinky, not having manual safety absolutely terrifies me for reasons I can't fully comprehend, they are way too expensive for what they are.. And I dislike striker-fired handguns, mainly because of reason one. I did own one myself, before absolutely hating it after a few boxes of ammo at a range and replaced it with a used M92FS I found for cheap, was probably sold when our police departments replaced foreign sourced sidearms with ones made locally.

That is, until I couldn't be arsed to pay the effort to re-do all the paperwork to keep it literally every year, so I now just have my father's old cheap .88, which requires way less paperwork and you don't have to keep paying the goverment to keep your license for.

Did you know that Gaston Glock's first invention "Glock 1" was a doorknob?

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Just memeing. I've got a personal phobia of glocks. The trigger is terrible and spongier than a twinky, not having manual safety absolutely terrifies me for reasons I can't fully comprehend, they are way too expensive for what they are.. And I dislike striker-fired handguns, mainly because of reason one. I did own one myself, before absolutely hating it after a few boxes of ammo at a range and replaced it with a used M92FS I found for cheap, was probably sold when our police departments replaced foreign sourced sidearms with ones made locally.

That is, until I couldn't be arsed to pay the effort to re-do all the paperwork to keep it literally every year, so I now just have my father's old cheap .88, which requires way less paperwork and you don't have to keep paying the goverment to keep your license for.

Did you know that Gaston Glock's first invention "Glock 1" was a doorknob?
wow just like Mike Potato!
721-B6-E5-D-6-C28-4072-894-B-0-E16-D2-CB21-A4.png

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
The trigger is really secure.

I know it is, which is why I specifically stated "For reasons beyond my comprehension". I just dislike it, I like my trigger to have a clean, crisp break. Glock's felt like a three-stage trigger with the safety included

I guess I saw too many warnings about glock legs. I like my legs, would like to keep them hole free.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I know it is, which is why I specifically stated "For reasons beyond my comprehension". I just dislike it, I like my trigger to have a clean, crisp break. Glock's felt like a three-stage trigger with the safety included

I guess I saw too many warnings about glock legs. I like my legs, would like to keep them hole free.

I like ur legs too :3

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
13808332_web1_BLM-PROTEST-JUN1-20-002-10.jpg

wasn't joking btw
Oh nevada, you wild wild fucking state. If I never go back, it'll be too fucking soon.
Trash on ground, disagreeable shoe and equally disagreeable choice in firearm. Delete

Blessed nicrobe of good taste.
What do you mean???
Glocks are overrated because they're predominantly used by law enforcement. USP typically makes a slicker firearm, and Colt has a more stylistic firearm. Glock is merely mediocre. You aren't bad for owning one, but they're just very pricey for not very much (imo).
*Imgur flashbacks*
I switched solely to Gyazo for you, my dear friend.
222abefd3d67e77b1343a563256e16b8.png

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
I don't get it though. Overrated how? They shoot, they do their job.
Well, any gun shoots, provided it's cleaned and maintained. They've just got a couple of manufacturing issues about them.