Post a picture of yourself

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
wfwzABu.png

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
like anyone would want to see your fuck ugly face outside of school where theyre forced to you fucking specimen
i wish i went out more like most of the girls around where i live look fucking hot and make me feel like a loser when i cum to shadbase

harry

Atom
Nebulae
i wish i went out more like most of the girls around where i live look fucking hot and make me feel like a loser when i cum to shadbase
you need help

starting with a good diet all i hear on the mic is you eating macdonalds

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

Nebulae
nah man even if you did go out the girls wouldnt want to be within 100 meters of your pig disgusting ass so youre not missing out on much

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
nah man even if you did go out the girls wouldnt want to be within 100 meters of your pig disgusting ass so youre not missing out on much
its the dream though
like if i was different i could be getting hard to real people who look fucking nice but instead ive been reduced to a fucking creature of the night who receives pleasure from shadbase drawings of rainbow six seige characters with dicks bent over
if i wasnt apart of this community i think my life would be better and worse

ruben slikk

Nebulae
its the dream though
like if i was different i could be getting hard to real people who look fucking nice but instead ive been reduced to a fucking creature of the night who receives pleasure from shadbase drawings of rainbow six seige characters with dicks bent over
if i wasnt apart of this community i think my life would be better and worse
problem is ur face looks like straight up shit even if u took care of urself ud be fucked