are you a boy or girl?
MZDDkqK.jpg

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
are you a boy or girl?
MZDDkqK.jpg

ahaha mr social engineer warwick actually got you to believe him. i honestly don't even know what to say in response to you since you're so self-deprecating that you basically realize you're already pathetic.

Funny how you complain and apologize every time you get banned then you say shit like this.

Honestly, just drop the tough guy charade and stop shit-talking people - or do us a favor and leave

ok yeah totally wasn't flamebaited. it's just funny how mirikyoshi or whatever its name is spam rates me dumb and acts passive aggresive and nobody blinks, but when i say something its a big deal. i tried to take hl2rp serious but its too hard even after i appealed it, hence why i havent made an appeal yet even though you banned me for something unrelated to my terms of unban.

i think the slow but steady decrease in players on the gametracker that can't even be acquitted to anything but your servers boring gameplay speaks for itself though bud.

What reason do I have to asslick a member of staff when I hardly ever go on GMod?

Watch where you tread man, you don't have many people who like you in this community, that's the truth. And you'll trade an insult and say something about how you don't care, but no one here will think you're cool just because you attempt to be like those who were actually funny when they memed (example: Romodomo).

i dont even meme what r u on about kid
[doublepost=1467434417][/doublepost]
I mean; I don't know how this relates- but since I'm not dumbass like you and actually know how to not result to "le edgy shade xd"- I can tell you're referring to me. I don't do any 'ass-eating' at all. I happen to actually be good friends with people who also happen to be staff- it doesn't matter if they're staff or not, and it's pretty fucking immature of you to even try to argue with me in a picture thread imho. I'm suprised your dumb-ass hasn't been perma'd from the forums.

ahaha man look how pathetic you act when you can't hide behind your monitor spamming me with dumb ratings. i dont think randomly joining peoples teamspeaks and talking to them or making pathetic comments on peoples profiles trying to get attention constitutes as being their friends.

Last edited:

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
ahaha mr social engineer warwick actually got you to believe him. i honestly don't even know what to say in response to you since you're so self-deprecating that you basically realize you're already pathetic.

ok yeah totally wasn't flamebaited. it's just funny how mirikyoshi or whatever its name is spam rates me dumb and acts passive aggresive and nobody blinks, but when i say something its a big deal. i tried to take hl2rp serious but its too hard even after i appealed it, hence why i havent made an appeal yet even though you banned me for something unrelated to my terms of unban.

i think the slow but steady decrease in players on the gametracker that can't even be acquitted to anything but your servers boring gameplay speaks for itself though bud.

i dont even meme what r u on about kid

Alright; you're honestly a fucking ass for reading this fucking hours ago, and then replying like 4-5 hours later in a pathetic attempt to even defend yourself. You weren't flamebaited at all- so don't use that shitty excuse. I have never dumb spammed you- if I did, I would've just mindlessly rated you dumb and spammed your feed. When I rate you dumb or disagree- it's because the shit you said in that post in dumb. You've brought that up before and I said the same thing I've said last time- you're only using it as an excuse to make the people feel sorry for your ass. I wouldn't even bring up the 'rating spam' issue because you do it all the fucking time, mate.

Seriously, we've all said it once- just stop trying to incite a whole thing and go fuck off somewhere else until you don't resort to being a dumbass.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Alright; you're honestly a fucking ass for reading this fucking hours ago, and then replying like 4-5 hours later in a pathetic attempt to even defend yourself. You weren't flamebaited at all- so don't use that shitty excuse. I have never dumb spammed you- if I did, I would've just mindlessly rated you dumb and spammed your feed. When I rate you dumb or disagree- it's because the shit you said in that post in dumb. You've brought that up before and I said the same thing I've said last time- you're only using it as an excuse to make the people feel sorry for your ass. I wouldn't even bring up the 'rating spam' issue because you do it all the fucking time, mate.

Seriously, we've all said it once- just stop trying to incite a whole thing and go fuck off somewhere else until you don't resort to being a dumbass.

i was at a movie with friends for two or so hours have you seriously been sweating over your keyboard waiting for my reply and trying to flame me for not responding? you've dumb spammed me and dunjam like a passive aggressive sperg at least three times, and if I have to dig through my alert feed to find it I would, but i honestly would feel bad if I reported you and got you banned because this is your only platform for communicating with other people.

now you're flaming me because i made a valid statement about the fact you are passive aggressive and can't say anything to defend yourself besides trying to make yourself believe your important online even though you are as useless and irrelevant as you are in real life you disgusting slug.

Reactions: List

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
ahaha man look how pathetic you act when you can't hide behind your monitor spamming me with dumb ratings. i dont think randomly joining peoples teamspeaks and talking to them or making pathetic comments on peoples profiles trying to get attention constitutes as being their friends.

I never dumbspam? Also, I've literally been on the TeamSpeak once, and then never went back because it was just stupid. It was a public channel as well iirc- the only other times I even go on TeamSpeak is when friends want me to get on it. As for the comments- it's just talking, or fucking around. you're calling me pathetic- but look at yourself. You're agruing on a roleplay forum in a picture thread. I always go into agruement and I only rate people shit when I don't wanna get involved.
[doublepost=1467434999][/doublepost]
i was at a movie with friends for two or so hours have you seriously been sweating over your keyboard waiting for my reply and trying to flame me for not responding? you've dumb spammed me and dunjam like a passive aggressive sperg at least three times, and if I have to dig through my alert feed to find it I would, but i honestly would feel bad if I reported you and got you banned because this is your only platform for communicating with other people.

now you're flaming me because i made a valid statement about the fact you are passive aggressive and can't say anything to defend yourself besides trying to make yourself believe your important online even though you are as useless and irrelevant as you are in real life you disgusting slug.

Seriously mate? I haven't even rated ANY of dunjams posts. Also, I have plenty of other platforms to communicate on; so don't assume shit. I've done nothing wrong- your just being a fucking dick. I actually forgot about this until now; only reason I said why it took you so long because the argument was fucking done anyway and it's stupid to revive it.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I never dumbspam? Also, I've literally been on the TeamSpeak once, and then never went back because it was just stupid. It was a public channel as well iirc- the only other times I even go on TeamSpeak is when friends want me to get on it. As for the comments- it's just talking, or fucking around. you're calling me pathetic- but look at yourself. You're agruing on a roleplay forum in a picture thread. I always go into agruement and I only rate people shit when I don't wanna get involved.
[doublepost=1467434999][/doublepost]

Seriously mate? I haven't even rated ANY of dunjams posts. Also, I have plenty of other platforms to communicate on; so don't assume shit. I've done nothing wrong- your just being a fucking dick. I actually forgot about this until now; only reason I said why it took you so long because the argument was fucking done anyway and it's stupid to revive it.

insulting and arguing with you feels like kicking a disabled puppy, im just unwatching this thread.

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae

2yljotv.jpg

He's rated you dumb once, and not rated Dunjam at all.

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae

Are you actually complaining about ratings from over two weeks ago? That's just fucking sad man.
I thought you'd mistaken a bunch of people's ratings for a single person's spam, but nah you're complaining about ratings from over 2 weeks ago.

I'm out, unwatching.

Reactions: List

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Are you actually complaining about ratings from over two weeks ago? That's just fucking sad man.
I thought you'd mistaken a bunch of people's ratings for a single person's spam, but nah you're complaining about ratings from over 2 weeks ago.

I'm out, unwatching.

lol ok doesnt change what i said about his passive aggression and how fucking annoying it is.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I used to have a girlfriend.

Not anymore.
hA4vc1i.jpg

Old pic btw I got an undercut now

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
its not the ratings its the fact he's passive aggressive which is what i said that started him going on a tantrum.

Dude. I think the fact that you dig something up from weeks ago is pretty pathetic- maybe you're more of a "disabled puppy"? Anyway, yeah, I've done it /once/, as well as the fact that this was weeks ago, as well as that was my response to your shitty behaviour. Before that, I was dumbspammed by dunjam twice, and I regularly am. I think you have literally nothing else going for you so you just wait until you can cause as much shit as possible.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dude. I think the fact that you dig something up from weeks ago is pretty pathetic- maybe you're more of a "disabled puppy"? Anyway, yeah, I've done it /once/, as well as the fact that this was weeks ago, as well as that was my response to your shitty behaviour. Before that, I was dumbspammed by dunjam twice, and I regularly am. I think you have literally nothing else going for you so you just wait until you can cause as much shit as possible.

insulting and arguing with you feels like kicking a disabled puppy