Post a picture of yourself

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
lol ok doesnt change what i said about his passive aggression and how fucking annoying it is.

Also, I think you took my 'flamebait' the wrong way. I called you an asshole, yes- but I also stated that that was only my perspective. That's insinuating that it's just how I see it and that you may not actually be an asshole- but it turns out you actually are.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I AM NOT MUSLIM!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
f06ff00465.jpg

[doublepost=1467436632][/doublepost]
Also, I think you took my 'flamebait' the wrong way. I called you an asshole, yes- but I also stated that that was only my perspective. That's insinuating that it's just how I see it and that you may not actually be an asshole- but it turns out you actually are.

Can you guys stop no one cares but you two so take it to pm

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
you're so self-deprecating that you basically realize you're already pathetic
[BREAKING NEWS] fucking reject who spent a shitload of money on alt gmod accounts just to try and play a roleplay server calls people pathetic!

no but for real can you honestly fuck off, like you're one of the most painfully hypocritical fuckwads i've ever seen

i can't even describe what you have as bipolar, it's more like fucking tripolar or even quadpolar syndrome

you spend a huge fucking chunk of your time writing out appeals to bans and short-sighted shallow apologies for shit that you've proven you've never learned from, and why CM hasn't perma'd your dumb ass is far and wide beyond me

and your claims of asslicking are fucking hypocritical as shit too, considering you've asked how much you'd have to pay me to get private TS channels, script items, and other shit like that

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
[BREAKING NEWS] fucking reject who spent a shitload of money on alt gmod accounts just to try and play a roleplay server calls people pathetic!

no but for real can you honestly fuck off, like you're one of the most painfully hypocritical fuckwads i've ever seen

i can't even describe what you have as bipolar, it's more like fucking tripolar or even quadpolar syndrome

you spend a huge fucking chunk of your time writing out appeals to bans and short-sighted shallow apologies for shit that you've proven you've never learned from, and why CM hasn't perma'd your dumb ass is far and wide beyond me

and your claims of asslicking are fucking hypocritical as shit too, considering you've asked how much you'd have to pay me to get private TS channels, script items, and other shit like that
Can you not?? Youre just fueling the flames........

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae

how is asking to pay $20 or something for a couple usp's for a gang asslicking.

besides, i paid like $30 for alts or something it's such a miniscule amount for the fun i had on them. i only made them when events came about or there were map changes, if i had fun then i dont really see the insult in this in all honesty, since it was a miniscule amount of money.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Can you not?? Youre just fueling the flames........
nah mate fuck off, sick of dealing with his bullshit, plus it's almost 2 in the morning and i'm sleep deprived as shit so any fucks i would've given are basically gone

like idgaf if these posts get snipped or i get banned or w/e but i cant be fucked anymore

how is asking to pay $20 or something for a couple usp's for a gang asslicking.
which is even more fucking pathetic

Reactions: List

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nah mate fuck off, sick of dealing with his bullshit, plus it's almost 2 in the morning and i'm sleep deprived as shit so any fucks i would've given are basically gone

like idgaf if these posts get snipped or i get banned or w/e but i cant be fucked anymore

Wow rude dude... Why are you telling me to fuck off im trying to stop this :(

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae

how is buying guns for a server you like to play on that will make it even more fun and expedite getting to the point of enjoyment on hl2rp pathetic? are you having trouble wrapping your head around the fact that not everyone on here is a hobo and can pay if they want for things they consider fun?

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
how is buying guns for a server you like to play on that will make it even more fun and expedite getting to the point of enjoyment on hl2rp pathetic? are you having trouble wrapping your head around the fact that not everyone on here is a hobo and can pay if they want for things they consider fun?
look man, if you wanna try and blow both your free time and mommy's cash on a roleplay server, by all means keep it up

just don't expect everyone to share the idea that trying to spend thirty fucking dollars on script items just to bypass a process that every normal player has to go through is a good idea

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
look man, if you wanna try and blow both your free time and mommy's cash on a roleplay server, by all means keep it up

just don't expect everyone to share the idea that trying to spend thirty fucking dollars on script items just to bypass a process that every normal player has to go through is a good idea

im sorry but aren't you the one who posted saying they stayed up till like 3 AM coding for a gmod server? oh yes mommy cash very funny meme man.

idk you are the one who tried to say me asking if buying scripts was still a thing was asslicking, never said people would agree with it just said you're wrong and that if i wanna offer to spend some of my money on something that will make me enjoy a game i used to like playing better then i have no problem doing that, im not a hobo

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
im sorry but aren't you the one who posted saying they stayed up till like 3 AM coding for a gmod server? oh yes mommy cash very funny meme man.

idk you are the one who tried to say me asking if buying scripts was still a thing was asslicking, never said people would agree with it just said you're wrong and that if i wanna offer to spend some of my money on something that will make me enjoy a game i used to like playing better then i have no problem doing that, im not a hobo
staying up until 3 am doing something productive =/= creating over a dozen alt accounts to come back to a server you'd been perma'd on

with trying to asslick higher-ups to accept your payment for scripts, you gain what exactly? it had been stated that there wouldn't be shady gurra-style "pay2win cash4scripts" bullshit and yet you kept trying, all while burying your tongue deep in their anuses to try and make them agree

don't bother replying unless your epeen demands you get the last word in, i'm going to bed

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
staying up until 3 am doing something productive =/= creating over a dozen alt accounts to come back to a server you'd been perma'd on

with trying to asslick higher-ups to accept your payment for scripts, you gain what exactly? it had been stated that there wouldn't be shady gurra-style "pay2win cash4scripts" bullshit and yet you kept trying, all while burying your tongue deep in their anuses to try and make them agree

don't bother replying unless your epeen demands you get the last word in, i'm going to bed

just viewed our convo, which was the only one, and my replies consisted of me asking, asking why, then saying ok. I made alts to play on events or just fuck about most of the time because it was fun. there was never anything stated that i saw about buying scripts so i dont know why asking and then not bringing it up anymore or maybe like once more in a passing remark is ass licking, i don't think i've ever really asslicked someone unless it was temporary to get unbanned when i actually gave a shit.

yeah go to bed buddy, you've got quite the life of internet coding and being a skidmark on society ahead of you tommorow.

Last edited: