Post a picture of yourself

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
@crash I cant think of a single person who likes you on these forums and servers. Why do you still play when a) no one likes you or thinks you're cool when you post edgy aggressive posts on an online roleplaying forum and; b) you find the hl2rp server boring. Why don't you just leave mate? Maybe then you'd manage to undo your sister's bra and get some friends in the real world.

You think that only asslicking for a temporary amount of time is not so bad even though it makes you a hypocrite when you accuse others of asslicking.

Nobody here likes you. Just go back to making normal posts like everyone else instead of attacking people who rated you dumb or quoted you telling you to shut the fuck up

Nebulae
@crash I cant think of a single person who likes you on these forums and servers. Why do you still play when a) no one likes you or thinks you're cool when you post edgy aggressive posts on an online roleplaying forum and; b) you find the hl2rp server boring. Why don't you just leave mate? Maybe then you'd manage to undo your sister's bra and get some friends in the real world.

You think that only asslicking for a temporary amount of time is not so bad even though it makes you a hypocrite when you accuse others of asslicking.

Nobody here likes you. Just go back to making normal posts like everyone else instead of attacking people who rated you dumb or quoted you telling you to shut the fuck up
CZv61TrUcAAO5DW.jpg

Reactions: List

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
just came home from 8 days of havoc and i can feel my body wants to eat itself from the inside
this is from a concert idk which i think its tenacious D and its the only picture i have of myself and i look like i have palsy

e9db1a7508f940112cb01f4a6561dbd3.png

please wake me up

no im not going on the server today @Blackquill @RabidMaggot93

Last edited:

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
just came home from 8 days of havoc and i can feel my body wants to eat itself from the inside
this is from a concert idk which i think its tenacious D

e9db1a7508f940112cb01f4a6561dbd3.png

please wake me up
Roskilde?

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
Heard it was pretty fun this year, hope you enjoyed yourself until the rain at least
it was amazing, best year so far. lineup was meh but everyone went balls deep so im happy

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
I've started to shave with a sharp razor blade with my eyes closed in hope that someday It will slice my throat up on the pluss side I love roleplay and gmod drama in this thread

104109d3dd.png

donsaké

Quark
Nebulae
I see middle eastern folks 24/7, I see them when I close my eyes. Please help.
"haha yeah bro every muslim country is middle-eastern haha yeah damn arabs"

morocco is a north african country and is not in the middle east
i know quite a few Moroccans and they all have a lighter, more yellow-ish tone to their skin than people from the middle east (some of them are mixed), who tend to be a lighter tint of brown.

553px-Middle_East_(orthographic_projection).svg.png

i'm middle eastern, but not arab (egypt xd)