ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
find someone who looks better than me mate
wfwzABu.png

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
mate with the face you pulling you look like some middle-aged man who downloaded a thor browser or some shit and browses the dark web for cp

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
mate with the face you pulling you look like some middle-aged man who downloaded a thor browser or some shit and browses the dark web for cp
maybe because i took a funny picture in the dark faggot

ill take a picture when its day theres no ligths in my house

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i bet my room is bigger than ur caravan u mong
i dont live in a shit halting site like some fucking bare knuckle boxer mate i live in a proper house
jokes aside some famous bare kunckle boxers live around me
some of em were in knuckle

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
lose sum weight
[doublepost=1467419831][/doublepost]
you don't look 21 you look 27

I mean I didn't ask but :ok:

I mean I'm not even that 'chubby' lmao I'm fucking rocking- if that was me 3 years ago I would've agreed but I mean now saying that is just stupid <3

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
id rather be an asshole then eat the asshole of every staff member you can get to give you attention.

I mean; I don't know how this relates- but since I'm not dumbass like you and actually know how to not result to "le edgy shade xd"- I can tell you're referring to me. I don't do any 'ass-eating' at all. I happen to actually be good friends with people who also happen to be staff- it doesn't matter if they're staff or not, and it's pretty fucking immature of you to even try to argue with me in a picture thread imho. I'm suprised your dumb-ass hasn't been perma'd from the forums.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
yeah you'd know first-hand broly
What reason do I have to asslick a member of staff when I hardly ever go on GMod?

Watch where you tread man, you don't have many people who like you in this community, that's the truth. And you'll trade an insult and say something about how you don't care, but no one here will think you're cool just because you attempt to be like those who were actually funny when they memed (example: Romodomo).