Nebulae
3c6eaa8a4d5b0e4e3eb47bceb475d9d1.jpg

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ldZkLZG.jpg

Hello, little brother. If you are reading this, it is too late. I have joined Charlene. A life without her is no life at all. I don't have much money left because of how expensive it was to sign up to the cryonics program but what I do have I have sent to you already. Maybe they can make us new bodies in the future. Maybe they can cure her disease. I am sorry for abandoning you. Goodbye, little brother.
Dear big brother,

Stop bothering me at the mental ward. You caused this

-Little bro

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
For the bassists out there- (@Johnny B. Goode) it's a MIM Fender Jazz Bass in Arctic white with a tortoiseshell pickguard. Strings are Rotosound Funkmaster 30-90 gauge steel roundwounds. Replaced the stock bridge with a Gotoh 201 and added a purple wristband to the nut so I can store picks inside of it and mute the open notes

XOzLtm9.jpg

My pride and joy
bass time...

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
For the bassists out there- (@Johnny B. Goode) it's a MIM Fender Jazz Bass in Arctic white with a tortoiseshell pickguard. Strings are Rotosound Funkmaster 30-90 gauge steel roundwounds. Replaced the stock bridge with a Gotoh 201 and added a purple wristband to the nut so I can store picks inside of it and mute the open notes

XOzLtm9.jpg

My pride and joy
why is there no guitar and bass general thread on nebulous

Pineappel

Quark
Nebulae

XOzLtm9.jpg

My pride and joy

That's a very nice bass you got there

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
You're just spending time at home and this dude shows up at your door asking to speak about PK appeals, wdyd
JPEG_20190305_095146.jpg