Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
enjod1pf9xx31.png

Reactions: List

Ocean Man Was Taken

SpongeGar’s long lost relative
Nebulae
So I'm a fan of Team Fortress 2, its my most played game of all time seconded to gmod. Never in my time of playing had I encountered something so bizarre and funny at the same time. These gentlemen had the same name being Observer (One was "Observer(1)" because of how valve leaderboards work). They wouldn't speak in chat, or actually participate in the game... just stand and observe with their red-taped recorders. Now at a late-night game in the otherwise soundless environment, this freaked me out but also made me laugh. I should also mention that they both had private profiles, with the same picture of a close up of the face.

DNgvXqC.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So I'm a fan of Team Fortress 2, its my most played game of all time seconded to gmod. Never in my time of playing had I encountered something so bizarre and funny at the same time. These gentlemen had the same name being Observer (One was "Observer(1)" because of how valve leaderboards work). They wouldn't speak in chat, or actually participate in the game... just stand and observe with their red-taped recorders. Now at a late-night game in the otherwise soundless environment, this freaked me out but also made me laugh. I should also mention that they both had private profiles, with the same picture of a close up of the face.

DNgvXqC.jpg

Ah yes the observers

I thought this trend was gone

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dumping a bunch of screenshots from my current (and first) playthrough of RDR 2. So, spoilers beware for those who haven't played it yet

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Dumping a bunch of screenshots from my current (and first) playthrough of RDR 2. So, spoilers beware for those who haven't played it yet

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
have you played the side mission for that one circus dude yet

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
Not really screenshots but here are some vids