Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
DA2B632E67E432D9818DD2BFEFAF8988012103B1

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
After 12 hours of grind to get that rank up I finally managed to get my self a federal corvette!

EUKt2Ij.jpg

9YTpBdE.jpg

Which I shortly repainted and renamed as an Imperial Corvette, Thanks for the ship feds

Rxfx0q0.jpg

(I am now a proud of owner of a Corvette, Cutter, and Anaconda at the same time)

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

O8ct6Me.jpg

New planet on star citizen looking damn fine,

Me and a few buddies are running with the freelancer right now

Our ship:
CdIyQa8.png

We were smuggling drugs across system but it's a bit dangerous now due to the new update. So, we've been bounty hunting in and around Huston. I've got enough money from mining on the moons to buy us a rover to make it a bit easier on the ground.

@Mic15000 Take the starcitizen pill. Absolute shite compared to Elite Dangerous.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

O8ct6Me.jpg

New planet on star citizen looking damn fine,

Me and a few buddies are running with the freelancer right now

Our ship:
CdIyQa8.png

We were smuggling drugs across system but it's a bit dangerous now due to the new update. So, we've been bounty hunting in and around Huston. I've got enough money from mining on the moons to buy us a rover to make it a bit easier on the ground.

@Mic15000 Take the starcitizen pill. Absolute shite compared to Elite Dangerous.

Maybe when it's released in 2050, it's an amazing game but I won't buy it unfinished with no promises

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Maybe when it's released in 2050, it's an amazing game but I won't buy it unfinished with no promises
The game at this point is pretty much a fully fledged out game. They keep adding shit every few months because it's a really ambitious project. It's only 15 dollars more than Elite Dangerous and much better than that game.

Isn't a barebones game, always being updated, devs have kept their promises for 7 years now, and it's purely epic.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
all i want is a game like firefly where me and the boys crew a ship and just big chill around the galaxy doing cool written quests and shit

Startrek bridge crew? Pulsar lost colony?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
is that patch live yet or is this footage from the trailers

these are in-game pictures

update is live but they broke the game so 85% of people cant get past the menu before it freezes or get blackscreen on launch

no patch for that yet