Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

pXpVrpO.jpg

ua52PY6.png

A6TJzIo.png

oWtDSpa.png

*throat singing gets louder*

OGq4LCg.png

eLWsBCE.png

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Ah yes, Fallout 3, the game where I start up a new save game, go to that city with the nuke in the middle, and then just fuck around in Freeroam instead of doing missions

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Ah yes, Fallout 3, the game where I start up a new save game, go to that city with the nuke in the middle, and then just fuck around in Freeroam instead of doing missions
its actually new vegas, but im using tales of two wastelands which adds fallout 3 into new vegas

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
its actually new vegas, but im using tales of two wastelands which adds fallout 3 into new vegas
Never played New Vegas tbh, as a matter of a fact I don‘t even own the game

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
buy it now, as you are reading this now, buy it you idiot

Ignore isuckatgaming he's an idiot dane
Fuck I have no money oh god oh fuck please don’t kill me oh god please he-

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
New Vegas depresses me because the videos covering all the cut content is longer than the game itself.

Reactions: List

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
New Vegas depresses me because the videos covering all the cut content is longer than the game itself.
i mean bethesda legit cucked obsidian into making a game in 18 months, that game is still better than fallout 4. Shame they got an 89 in Metacritic or else they'd make a second game

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
i mean bethesda legit cucked obsidian into making a game in 18 months, that game is still better then fallout 4. Shame they got an 89 in Metacritic or else they'd make a second game
RIP the entire east section of Hoover damn that was suppose to make the legion make sense as a society, and not just a edgy Rome cosplay group.