Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Played a random game of Civ with random empire, won my first game with Religious Victory, I had armies of apostle flowing across the continent, it was D-Day but with the POWER OF GOD.

unknown.png

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

V7rkX8P.jpg

With Albert Wesker's death at the hands of the Tyrant 'T-00', Claire and Leon must now push through the last two scenarios of the game a party member down. As the gigantic Mr X falls into the power generator, ending his life instantly, will they be able to escape the rest of the Umbrella labs, and fight what lies ahead?

Tune in tomorrow I guess if you're interested idk​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

V7rkX8P.jpg

With Albert Wesker's death at the hands of the Tyrant 'T-00', Claire and Leon must now push through the last two scenarios of the game a party member down. As the gigantic Mr X falls into the power generator, ending his life instantly, will they be able to escape the rest of the Umbrella labs, and fight what lies ahead?

Tune in tomorrow I guess if you're interested idk​

POV: You are Albert 'Social Justice Warrior' Wesker during the Mr. X boss fight

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Prior to this, I was attacked by a pack and wolves and zombies while looting a military base. I found out how to make a campfire and cooked the wolf meat.

kEhiW3b.jpg

4MrWNX9.jpg

I left the military base with an AK74SU, silenced .45 ACP pistol, some small medical supplies, helmet and large backpack
6O2mBzh.jpg

Extremely fun survival game

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Prior to this, I was attacked by a pack and wolves and zombies while looting a military base. I found out how to make a campfire and cooked the wolf meat.

kEhiW3b.jpg

4MrWNX9.jpg

I left the military base with an AK74SU, silenced .45 ACP pistol, some small medical supplies, helmet and large backpack
6O2mBzh.jpg

Extremely fun survival game
they've really made it a lot better, my only problem with dayz is the repetitive nature
loot small villages, get enough food and supplies to last for a bit
go to military spots, get guns
once you have the best stuff you can get go to hotspots for firefights and die
repeat

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Went to a small military base and came out with an SKS and a load of ammo for my AK, as well as a vest
MFp3FRk.jpg

Also saw some deer
ElwFMQi.jpg

RVPVIw3.jpg

Still haven't seen or heard another soul

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

So we finished the game an hour ago, which was nice

The impenetrable Tyrant known only as Mr. X (played by myself as the GM) certainly gave it to the party, rising back from his severely injured state to start teaching each player, through peaceful protest, leftist theory whilst encouraging them to unfollow Paul Joseph Watson and Count Dankula on twitter, citing how they were quite clearly 'misinformed' and brainwashed by internet fascists before sending a fist through their teeth. After knocking two of the three survivors unconscious with his vast knowledge, he met his end with a rocket launcher being fired straight to his cranium, the communist manifesto painted on the walls of Umbrella's underground lab.

Leon 'Sexist' Kennedy (@Isuckatgaming) spent the entire game dominating with his lucky rolls and custom-built weapons, only to falter on the last couple boss fights and miss a total of 8 magnum rounds in two scenarios alone, which collectively would have dealt 40 damage, enough to one-shot every single boss in the whole game. If you or a loved one suffers from Parkinson's disease, help is always available on the UK Parkinson's Hotline, call FREE on 0808 800 0303.

Ada Wong (@Rabid) showed up in the final two scenarios to infatuate the racist Leon with her amazing Chinese Cuisine (Ass), helping him to put aside his hatred and prejudice for at least one group of minorities. Armed with a pistol and looking nothing like a student at Tiananmen Square (for they never existed) she were steamrolled and disemboweled multiple times by her authoritarian Government, falling unconscious at the liberal hands of the corona-virus wielding Mr. X, ultimately being eaten alive and vored in front of Leon by the final boss like a crispy spring roll. China Number One! >.<

Claire Redfield (@Pyromancer) found themselves equipped with a Grenade Launcher filled to the brim with acid and napalm ammunition which was used to clutch kills and win fights considering Leon's newfound muscular dystrophy. Narrowing avoiding becoming the next star of a Studio FOW animation whilst fighting the tentacle monster known as G-Birkin Stage 5, the killing blow was dealt, sending the creature flying off into the bowels of Umbrella, which subsequently exploded like a nuke as the self-destruct timer finally ran down, leaving the remainder of the party to finally escape the nightmare of Racoon City and SJW ideology.

Can't wait for the next one lads and whatever shitty head-cannon we make, was an absolute blast xx

~ In memory of Albert Wesker and the Giant Alligator ~

Nhsgqyz.png

tIT2vmv.jpg

eVc8Pa0.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
also btw shoutout to the turn in the second-to-last scenario where I:
  • Missed TWO dodge rolls against a zombie
  • Missed all 3 shots with my custom handgun (against the same zombie)
  • Missed my shotgun shot (against, you guessed it, the same zombie)

Then on the final boss I find some magnum rounds. I reload, instantly fire off 3 shots (a total of 15 damage), miss every single one, and as a result Ada Wong is turned into an e621 post by Birkin.